Liebling, Rebelgirl, Angel, RR, Cheri, and ADers

VanG

Reaction score
:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw:

GEE WHIZ, when I finally got back into Alldeaf.com. During the gap, I was busy with career, marriage, divorce, marriage, children, house, family, funeral, and start to deal poker too :giggle: So I just want to catch up all old news until this got my attention

I was looking at the pictures of alldeaf and something got my attention.

Angel and RR is married already on July 7 of 2007.

But how did that happen???

Rebelgirl and Liebling were in their wedding.
But how did that happen??

Liebling flew in USA from Germany for wedding. That is greatest blessing of her heart to came to USA and be in your wedding. I must give her credit.

I knew Rebelgirl and her daughter by ADers picture long time ago until today, My jaw dropped when I saw Rebel and her daughter get ready for wedding of Angel and RR. You know what, I am getting too old for them to grow up. As Rebelgirl, As always she looks great and never fail to look great!!

As I was so shock to learn that Cheri and Angel are twin or I must misreading the English!

There are a lot of thing happening in ADers! Also there is few disaapointment in ADers but oh well...

I also saw something and I am not sure, there are 3 aders that got married thru alldeaf? Anyone there on Aders that met on AD and got married?

You know what I must give Alex a credit for creating alldeaf.com... This is most awesome alldeaf.com... God bless Alex.

I made a decision--- I have to stay on ADers and stick with it so I won't be left way too behind!!!!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

I have to get all thing catch up...

(SIGH) but wow!

Yes all are true...

Yes few got married..not sure if met on AllDeaf...

I got married but did not meet my hubby on AD, I met him in 2000. :)

Did you have another username?

I got married this year too in March. :) my husband isn't a member of AD.

thank you for the compliments!

Did you have another username?

I got married this year too in March. :) my husband isn't a member of AD.

thank you for the compliments!

I don't remember the username thru something with spy or jumping something, my friend created one for me because i don't have computer or Laptop. So I just use old user name pretty long time ago but I only post 1 and that is it. But often time, I surfed around and see most of thread and post.

You got married!! 50 years to go for anniversary!! Tell your husband that VanG said he is most blessing to have you as his wife and also your daughter as part of his life too.

Yes all are true...

Yes few got married..not sure if met on AllDeaf...

I got married but did not meet my hubby on AD, I met him in 2000. :)

That is great! Go for 50 years anniversary!!!!!

Yeah, I know--- least of 3 years since lacking of attending of alldeaf.com all thing happend suddenly.

wow!

Thanks...I don't know if we can make it to 50th year! :lol:

We'll see! :thumb:

Once again thanks!

That is great! Go for 50 years anniversary!!!!!

Yeah, I know--- least of 3 years since lacking of attending of alldeaf.com all thing happend suddenly.

wow!

Thanks...I don't know if we can make it to 50th year! :lol:

We'll see! :thumb:

Once again thanks!

I just believe it will happen even if you make to 100 years old

Newspaper titled

Alldeaf.com's longtime member LakeTahoe just had a birthday for 100 years old and enjoyed their over than 50 years anniversary.

I believe that!

SMILE

:giggle: thanks!!! :)
I just believe it will happen even if you make to 100 years old

Newspaper titled

Alldeaf.com's longtime member LakeTahoe just had a birthday for 100 years old and enjoyed their over than 50 years anniversary.

I believe that!

SMILE

I see.....
I've met them real life AD'ers...
as second times.. Will plan seeing my best friend soon but don't know when.. *wait and see* I assume she'll scream!
Hopefully they could come down visit in my hometown.. (chuckles)

I see.....
I've met them real life AD'ers...
as second times.. Will plan seeing my best friend soon but don't know when.. *wait and see* I assume she'll scream!
Hopefully they could come down visit in my hometown.. (chuckles)

Oh yeah, you too, you made me laugh in some of post as being sarcastic. Plus your avatar and other avatar made me laugh.

You got preg which I was not unexpected. but I am so happy for you and so exciting for you.

Yes i was there at their's wedding also i meet them in real life few time and have blast time at wedding party :)

WOW!

How many did ADers attend to wedding???

RR and Angel must be popular from ADers :giggle::giggle:

It's abt 10 or 11 aders attend to wedding last july 2007 :D i m not sure if i m right count LOL!

WOW! That is awesome! Angel and RR's wedding must meant a lot to aders and them too. Even Liebling flew to USA!

I went to Angel and RoadRunner's wedding last July 2007. It was great there. :giggle:..

Yes that right i meet Liebling in person frist time last july at wedding too ;)

The way she speak in forum sound like she is very nice person. So you met her and I would like to meet her too and curious about her germany life is alike.

Perhap she can make me germany food. :giggle:

Back