Let's talk about our dreams...

Sorry if off topic....Miss P, if you become a filmmaker and become famous, guess what? Even famous filmmakers don't have much privacy because the medias are like "sharks"....they can look up anything they can find on you, including in this forum. :) Have you thought about that? :)

My dream is to be a successful career woman or a medical assistant (since I like reading about health). :)

I want to be a children's pastor, and a sign language interpreter (or even a pastor at a deaf church!).
I want to be married, have a victorian styled house.
I want to have a dog and cat that get along splendidly.

::edited to add::
I want about 4 kids, 2 of which will be twins. :)

Amen! I really don't want the kind of publicity from being Celebrity!

I would rather own Yamaha Vstar 1100cc with Cobra pipe, and Harley low riders, of course with straight pipe. Maybe Honda Goldwing so I can continue ride in the winter time (No ride when snow/icy on road).

Jeep Wrangler with oversized tiger paw tire, so that I don't have to limit myself just to streets!

I also dream to have unlimited supply of money, BUT keep telling that I no have money! :-D Own plenty of real estate properties and live off from renters and interests from investment. The less people know I have money, the more secure my money is!

Finally my lifetime dream is to fly on Hanging Glider!

Nancy said:
Sorry if off topic....Miss P, if you become a filmmaker and become famous, guess what? Even famous filmmakers don't have much privacy because the medias are like "sharks"....they can look up anything they can find on you, including in this forum. :) Have you thought about that? :)

My dream is to be a successful career woman or a medical assistant (since I like reading about health). :)

Nancy said:

yeah the more they look up about me, the more famous I will be, and
people will want to read more about me....
And I can see my old enemies will want to use me to make a profit, and
writing and selling their books... and telling stories about me on 20/20 or on 60 minutes. And my old pictures everywhere in magazines and stuff....
Even you might say something, "oh yeah, give me $1,000, and I'll tell you
what she did on Alldeaf forum"
And I'll be like Michael Jackson and deny everything... and
say "that wasn't me, they are after my money or making money by telling lies about me!!!!" heehee :laugh2:

:angel: My dream is to adopt my foster son Tiger. We have had him for almost 3 years, and we hoping that the courts will let my husband and I finally adopt him. :applause:

excellent stress induced ideas for you! Soon or later, you gonna to have nervous break down! MJ almost broke down completely. That is how he ended up in hospital and was forced to go back in court within an hour. Is that worth the stress?

Look up about you? You could be looked down about too!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
yeah the more they look up about me, the more famous I will be, and
people will want to read more about me....
And I can see my old enemies will want to use me to make a profit, and
writing and selling their books... and telling stories about me on 20/20 or on 60 minutes. And my old pictures everywhere in magazines and stuff....
Even you might say something, "oh yeah, give me $1,000, and I'll tell you
what she did on Alldeaf forum"
And I'll be like Michael Jackson and deny everything... and
say "that wasn't me, they are after my money or making money by telling lies about me!!!!" heehee :laugh2:

diehardbiker65 said:
excellent stress induced ideas for you! Soon or later, you gonna to have nervous break down! MJ almost broke down completely. That is how he ended up in hospital and was forced to go back in court within an hour. Is that worth the stress?

Look up about you? You could be looked down about too!

yeah well Bill Clinton handle that very well, noo maybe it gave him
heart problem, umm Elvis, no not Elvis, umm Oprah I think she
did well... she got pissed off at the French for not open the store back up after they closed for her to shop in, Britney Spears ran back home, Madonna, no, um Eminem, nah.
I don't know any famous person who deal with that kind of stress...
But I'll try not to have a nervous breakdown.

You can't compare yourself with others. Why? Each person has its own limits, some people can deal while others can't. Once you become famous, there is no turning back!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
yeah well Bill Clinton handle that very well, noo maybe it gave him
heart problem, umm Elvis, no not Elvis, umm Oprah I think she
did well... she got pissed off at the French for not open the store back up after they closed for her to shop in, Britney Spears ran back home, Madonna, no, um Eminem, nah.
I don't know any famous person who deal with that kind of stress...
But I'll try not to have a nervous breakdown.

CODAchild said:
:angel: My dream is to adopt my foster son Tiger. We have had him for almost 3 years, and we hoping that the courts will let my husband and I finally adopt him. :applause:

Cool! Keep us posted and I hope you both will adopt him.

My dream wants to be getting a degree from college and to be a computer technical. :D

diehardbiker65 said:
You can't compare yourself with others. Why? Each person has its own limits, some people can deal while others can't. Once you become famous, there is no turning back!

I can be like Dionne Warwick, live in another country, after I get my billions of dollars, I plan to stay in Mississippi, and stay away from the spotlight as long as possible....

my dream is to see my son walk, he is almost 18 and has cerebral palsy, he is in a wheelchair.
otherwise i have been blessed time and again in my life and dream only of what the next day holds.

I dream of having my own house to get the heck out of the mobile home park.

Also I dream to become animals control officer. I would love to help out with catlover amy18. :giggle:

I want to have another baby if not then I will try to adopt a deaf child.

Buy myself a motorcycle.

Get another pomeranian.

Sorry going off topics New2deaf can you post your lovely son here so we can all see that you are praying to adopt your beautiful child. :D

my biggest dreams are:

STABLITY! STABLITY! STABLITY!

family

children

house

car

job

motorcycle

thats all... i pretty much want a home and family with no or little worries about debts, or struggling with money.

You just said your location!!! :giggle:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I can be like Dionne Warwick, live in another country, after I get my billions of dollars, I plan to stay in Mississippi, and stay away from the spotlight as long as possible....

CODAchild said:

I wish you all best of luck, hope that happens soon so you all can be a family forever :)

my dreams-
-have the house completely remodeled
-get a new SUV
-put in a new pool in backyard and a new deck
many more, can't name it all :P

Back