Let's talk about our dreams...

C

coloravalanche

What is your wish Dream?

Mine is wish to be a singer! :D

i wish being a famous rock climber in the world and my office is on wall. i wish living somewhere in colorado. i wish having a electric suv. :dunno:

TB -- Chef or Cheif like indian ? ;)

wish I was major league baseball player.... hehe

I watch TLC all the time and am always interested in medical stuff. I dream of being a surgeon or delivering babies or some kind of medical detective work.

I wish to be a Forensic Investigator (anything related in the criminal field) :twisted: , have a Chevy Tahoe, a 4 bedroom house :dance2: , and wish to have my mom back! :tears: I have many more to go but I'll stop here! Buh-Bye :bye:

My dream is to be debt-free, healthy, and wiser than what I was before...

and I still dream about having a pony!!!

I wish to be grandmother at early age.

My dream is to be going to trip in Massachusetts. ;)

My dream....

Jack Russell Terrier ( my dream came true last Friday!)

Bigger house (someday who know) with alot of land

Travel another countries and go on cruises

I've been dreaming to be forenisc (sp) like on CSI LV. Gotta go school first! LOL!

And be THINNER! :D

My dream:
I want my own animal shelter

I want to be an actress, filmmaker, producer, writer, and director

Uh... You don't know want to know!! :giggle:

catlover_Amy81 said:
My dream:
I want my own animal shelter

I want to be an actress, filmmaker, producer, writer, and director

Uh... You don't know want to know!! :giggle:

You said it, so tell us! :dunno:

..... sexual fantasy...... :D Oops! I almost forgot! I wanna to be a fashion designer! I watch fashion show on t.v. sometimes. But I never went there before. It's not just fancy dresses, I wanna make any kind of clothes.

catlover_Amy81 said:
..... sexual fantasy...... :D Oops! I almost forgot! I wanna to be a fashion designer! I watch fashion show on t.v. sometimes. But I never went there before. It's not just fancy dresses, I wanna make any kind of clothes.

Good girl!!!! you said it! :rofl: You're not the only one.. Alot of people have sexual fantasies!

My dream is to be a filmmaker, haha, I don't need to fill out application, do background check, drug check, go interviews, have bosses watching me,
get up every morning at 6 am, kisses butts, making minimum wages, working long hours, worrying about being fired or get lay off, and so on and so on.

I won't be filmmaker right now, cause of bad timing...
I got some enemies still piss off about me, revenging me and stuff.

Back