Legal Weed Sales

Wow! You think pot is the only thing they spent? Its myth, sorry my friend!

Anyone can grow weeds, it is not that hard as you think it was. There are many foolish thing poor people do spent on so it is not just pot.

Same with poor people spent money on alcohol, gambling, whores, etc what does pot make any difference?
I just edited my post before I read this. Doctors call it drug or alcohol dependence which means an addiction. Can you argue with them?

For example, I am poor and receive SSI. What do I do with my money if I am a pothead? I spend it on pot because I depend on pot. In other words, I am addicted to pot. Can I borrow your money to pay for food and rent, please?

Well, my former friend while being somber was obsessed with his ex-girlfriend who was his number one enemy. When he got high, it got worse. It didn't calm him down. Other friends and I got tired of hearing him constantly talking about wanting her dead. My point is that if a person who is not cool could go nuts when stoned.

Don't matter. Same idea drink. I grew up with drink and I don't get drunk so much. Some people drunk a lot as everyday and blamed to alcohol? No, It's human issue.

Is Doctor ever 100% perfect? Don't forget they are humans. Sometimes Doctor misdiagnose, made mistakes and has it happened? of course you could bet your ass on it.

Same principle with alcohol, when you see one get into liquor store, do you automatically call them an Alcoholic, and that Alcoholic don't spend a penny on food and rent?

I just edited my post before I read this. Doctors call it drug or alcohol dependence which means an addiction. Can you argue with them?

For example, I am poor and receive SSI. What do I do with my money if I am a pothead? I spend it on pot because I depend on pot. In other words, I am addicted to pot. Can I borrow your money to pay for food and rent, please?

Also I know many of my friends who used/using weeds and end up they got MA/BA degree and good jobs.

Some people who never take drunk or stoned before and they have no skill for education and jobs. It's human thing.

Funny thing, Doctors blamed to cigarettes for bad healthy and too many doctors/nurses still using cigarettes.

There is more to it, people DO die from bad booze. Those who brew alcohol don't give a damn, and can produce lethal alcohol to unsuspecting drinkers. Its because NO one control alcoholic beverage. Same with Drug, there are bad drug out there and users DO die from it, why? No regulation, that is why!

example
US Government Poisoned Alcohol During Prohibition - Slashdot
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/unreas...2-bad-effects-of-prohibition-you-should-know/ <--- check #7 out of 12

Good grief! I never said it was safe drinking bootleg booze. I know there is bad drugs there is also drugs people can buy at drugs store and use to it get high on and die. Drunk drivers kill people all the time and booze is regulated .
I know there is a lot of reasons why people like to smoke pot, some people do use it for health issues . I see nothing wrong with smoking pot as long as the person is mature enough to use it.

Same here, bunch of my cool friends smokes them and they have job, and have decent life. That is why I don't believe doctors and politicians claims.

Also I know many of my friends who used/using weeds and end up they got MA/BA degree and good jobs.

Some people who never take drunk or stoned before and they have no skill for education and jobs. It's human thing.

Warning: If SS knows that you are drug addict so you can be disqualify from receive SSI or SSDI.

It will be worse if you get in trouble with federal government.

I think you are being a bit silly at this point now.
No, I am being serious.

Originally Posted by Reba
Why would someone in poverty or in a tight financial situation be willing to spend limited resources on pot?
My answer is addiction. Yours is poor money management skills, right?

Example; a person who is a pothead living on SSI spend money on pot. It's an addiction. Same with gamblers and heavy drinkers.

A person who is not a pothead and living on SSI spend money on nice shoes or jewelry once or twice, even though money is needed for food or rent. It's not an addiction. It's poor money management skills.

Pot makes people relax? False. See, this insane man was not relaxed. That's what I meant when I said a person who is not cool (not sane) could go nuts when stoned like him. If he was carrying a gun, he would shoot everyone instead. Don't you think so?

I support that sane people get high to relax. Come on, I am sure you have encountered some stoned friends at Gally who behaved like crazy (not relaxed).

Everyone react difference when smoking pot , it help me relax . My friends never acted crazy when they got high . You must be hanging out with crazy people. We would listen to records and just hang out , we NEVER acted crazy or did crazy things. We would get the munchies and that the only other thing we did.

Why are you so convinced that it risks everyone's jobs? Not ALL jobs do random drug testing. Generally people know when they're going to looking for a new job. They just stop smoking for a month before they're likely to do drug tests. People can do that, not smoke fir a month, it's not this all consuming need.

Weed is pretty cheap, and can last someone for awhile, it's not the resource eater you think it is. Plus it's abundant and not hard to find, you don't have to go to the ghetto to find it.

Besides, stop asking me, I don't know why people do all the things they do, but for the most your exaggerating the costs and risks associated with it.

Last edited:
One, it is very rare... Oh better put this way, EXTREMELY rare and I do not believe cannabis is root cause. I do not think they tell full story behind. Some psychoactive chemical don't stay in body and perhaps they have not found something that is really cause that man go nuts. Perhaps he tried krokodil and that dope disappeared from his body before autopsy have chance to find it.

OR it is government cover up trying to keep marijuana illegal.

At this time DEA is trying to come up with hard proof that Marijuana is very dangerous drug and is causing increase crime, they have not come up with solid evidence and its been over a year already.

It's ridonkulous. Some people are just batshit, they don't need a drug to make them bonkers. This makes about as much sense as "he had Halls earlier, it's the cough drops"

Warning: If SS knows that you are drug addict so you can be disqualify from receive SSI or SSDI.

It will be worse if you get in trouble with federal government.

where did you get the information??

all i know is that we no longer provides SS benefits to those drug addict people who needs help to apply for SS. No more.

SSA dont ask cliamants for taking a drug tests. no way. If they break the law then they do lose SS benefits when they are in jail. Once they get out of jail then benefit will start to pay again.

Back