Legal Weed Sales

aw dang it! I was hoping you'd fall for it :lol:

Here's An Updated Tally Of All The People Who Have Ever Died From A Marijuana Overdose
With recreational pot now for sale in Colorado and widespread confusion over a recent satirical story that jokingly claimed 37 people had already died of a marijuana overdose, we figured it might be about time to update our weed death count.

So, here's a GIF that still accurately shows all of the people who have died after overdosing on pot:

panda.gif

Yeah, not a single person has ever died from a weed overdose. We don't have numbers on pandas, but we're guessing it's about the same. According to one frequently cited study, a marijuana smoker would have to consume 20,000 to 40,000 times the amount of THC in a joint in order to be at risk of dying.

sorry to disappoint you, DHB :)

Wow! You fell for that fake news! Yes, it is fake news. That news is only made up. That media is known for making up such stories. Those group of people are deeply against weeds. That is why they make up only to scare people like you, Jiro.

I don't believe you. I doubt you've heard of that site :lol:

That is your opinion. This does not make a fact.

I know the fact, nobody had successfully overdosed Marijuana.

huh? recall that there was a recently new ADer in here who believes our drug war is successful and that all drugs should continued to be banned? you don't recall that I've argued against Drug Laws and his claim that people have died from marijuana? I'm surprised you don't remember.... My stance to decriminalize marijuana remains the same and I've repeated it many times and strongly for years in here.

I guess your memory has been fuzzy and clouded by...... I'll leave it for you to guess what I'm gonna say :lol:

I think you misunderstood what I've said. I said I didn't believe you that you know what the "Daily Currant" site is.

Back