LeBron James' New Team

Kobe whines too much! :lol:

Actually no...Lebron does.

crying-285x300.jpg

Let's just see how him, Wade and Bosh play together.

LeBron seriously needs to design better shoes. I don't own any in my collection. Kobe has been designing some great shoes and they've sold well.

LeBron should join Wade's Converse. It looks tight.

As Miami Heat fan since 1996, I am so thrilled to hear LeBron join Miami Heat along with Wade and Bosh. If they all sign for 5 years, I do expect them to get championship 5 years in a row, and have about 120 score average, and opponent's score average is 80 or below.

LeBron, Wade, and Bosh is not only scoring threat, they are DEFENSIVE THREAT as well. Good luck to Celtics, Pistons, and Lakers. Ouch!

miami.jpg

2009-2010 Statistics:

Chris Bosh: 24.0 Points Per Game 10.80 Rebounds Per Game 2.4 Assists Per Game
LeBron James: 29.7 Points Per Game 7.4 Rebounds Per Game 8.6 Assists Per Game
Dwyane Wade: 26.6 Points Per Game 4.8 Rebounds Per Game 6.5 Assists Per Game

Combined 80.3 Points Per Game for three players. CRAZY!

Last edited:
Had hoped Lebron would stay with the Cavs and help them get over the hill with a NBA championship but wow this is gonna be a big thing for the Miami Heat to return to championship form... Bosh, while with the Toronto Raptors was really good and I thought he was on the way to the Chicago Bulls but Miami?? I hope it works out there for Lebron and Bosh to play with Wade and that ought to be interesting this coming season...

I am a Cleveland native...well, well. I understand Clevelanders' reactions to LeBron's decision to join the Heat team. I understand where he is coming from. He wants some changes even though he still loves Ohio. He had tried to get Cleveland to win the NBA champions, but no success. However, I don't see any comparison between him and Art Modell. In my opinion, Art Modell and former mayor Mike White are the worst of all. Art fired Paul Brown, a coach for Cleveland Browns in 1964 after won the champion. What the fuck?

Then, fast forward to the 1990s, Art decided to leave Cleveland and take the original Browns team to Baltimore while three years contract on stadium was left over. The owner of stadium sued Art $1 billion dollars for violating the contract by moving to Baltimore. When Art announced the moving, Mike White frantically screamed for some help with the cost of renovating a stadium by raising the taxes in Cuyahoga county area. Some residents were so angry. Mike was supposed to focus on improving school system in the Cleveland area, but he shifted his focus on Cleveland Browns and its future instead. That's how it got fucked up ever since.

Oh, well..shit happens.

Last edited:
Had hoped Lebron would stay with the Cavs and help them get over the hill with a NBA championship but wow this is gonna be a big thing for the Miami Heat to return to championship form... Bosh, while with the Toronto Raptors was really good and I thought he was on the way to the Chicago Bulls but Miami?? I hope it works out there for Lebron and Bosh to play with Wade and that ought to be interesting this coming season...

Interesting is the word......The 3 stars thing rarely pans out as planned.

Well, depending on what the odds are when I get to Vegas next week, I think I'll put 50 on the Lakers and 20 on Miami. :lol:

Holy crap, Miami is super stacked now. Good luck everyone else...

No, there is already lesson been taught for have few super players in team and either one of them want to be "ME ME ME ME ME ME!". I bet Miami won't win playoff next year until 2 or 3 years later.

Well, depending on what the odds are when I get to Vegas next week, I think I'll put 50 on the Lakers and 20 on Miami. :lol:

A liitle gambling tip......You usually want to put more on the team with lower odds when hedging between two teams. That way you win unless neither team wins. But then again I know you are a Laker fan. Once the Mavericks are out I will be rooting for the Lakers too. Big Phil Jackson fan.

Fans burned James' jerseys and shoes.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsjD-VSrmM&feature=related]YouTube - Cavalier Fans burn LeBron James Jerseys and more![/ame]
:lol:

Business is business....bad health for too serious team fans. That what I don't concerning about my own favorite teams whoever let superstar players go cuz of that is about business. I do expect my favorite, Patriots Tom Brady to leave for another team in few years (I would bet it is 49ers team where Tom grew up as biggest 49ers fan).

I would do leave my team for another team where good business as Heat's James did.

Nowdays, there is not many loyal players out there.

Best to be fan of golf or tennis cuz their players don't leave them for another business. :)

I'm mere thrilled for Miami to have those big 3 on their team... something anew to watch for. It sure sounds good altogether.

Too bad for the Cleveland fans to lose LBJ, but it's an sport entertaining business after all. He gave it seven years but no luck. I think it's lame for such bitter fans to call him a quitter since he really tried with a mediocre team.

It's really tough for any other teams to play them because of their offense and defense power combustion. It will be interesting how they fare ahead.

There is even a rumor circulating that Paul, Camelo, and Amare might be trying to pull another big 3 for the NY Knicks next year. Will they pull it?

After all, it should be good for the NBA since it's all Lakers and Celtics - almost in last 20 years (except with Bulls in '90s) so it's way overdue for a change, I think.

I am so getting 2010-2011 NBATV SEASON PASS! It's gonna be entertaining.

I predict the Miami Heat's 2010 season record would be 77 wins 5 losses.

I am so getting 2010-2011 NBATV SEASON PASS! It's gonna be entertaining.

I predict the Miami Heat's 2010 season record would be 77 wins 5 losses.

I will take that bet........I will even say less than 70 wins......

LeBron is no Jordan.....

Back