LeBron James' New Team

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
LeBron James decide to join with the Miami Heat, unfortunately. Bye, James.

Cleveland fans were very angry and burned their LeBron #23 jerseys. TV crew, which was set up at sports bar in Lakewood (surburban Cleveland), captured video of fans' reaction outside of it. Look awful. I don't care he stay or go.

Cleveland fans were very angry and burned their LeBron #23 jerseys. TV crew, which was set up at sports bar in Lakewood (surburban Cleveland), captured video of fans' reaction outside of it. Look awful. I don't care he stay or go.

Is he a FREAKING multimilliare? Lucky bastard! :mad:

Well, I see it this way. Fans are just fans, some people don't care for being fans.. I guess more likely if you are rich and famous you don't care who you meet.

I remember some stories about Jackie Chan's fans wanting to suicide if he didn't marry them.. more than one case.

Possible riots tonight

Back