Leaving the AD

Status
Not open for further replies.
TweetyBird said:
whoa! take it easy.. :hug: if u need talk me then pm me ok :kiss:

Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it myself.

Eve said:
what a bunch of cry babies! somebody hand me a hanky, i think im gonna cry. boo hoo

:thumb:

TweetyBird said:
excuse me??? there are not cry babies.. they have GOOD REASON!
Oakley_04 said:
You think i am starting drama?? I am just letting someone know that things are out of control and needed to be fixed. i just want this forum to be friendly. Your the one being drama queen!!!

eve, you said oh bunches of cry babies. let me cry you a river and build me a bridge and get over with it!

She is not trying to offend anyone. She is just teasing around.
Oakley, nobody points at you about who started it. If things are out of control. I would have to say.. best thing to do .. is to ignore the others. Do not let them get to you. If you ignore them and they will stop. Someone who sent you a private message(s) to you that you could very easily ignore.....wow, that is scary isn't it?

Banjo-- You like to say *first of all* in your each paragraph. If there is 4 paragraphs. You might would like to alter something like.. First, Second, Third, Finally, and However. That how it works. Where the story can be lead to....

I hardly complain about how they treat me in here because I do not let them bother me. I end up laughing at them because I know i have better things to do than being in here. When I am in mood to post something and i may do it. these are my opinions. Everyone is entitled their opinion.

sequoias said:
fu1mh.gif

Get lost, bitch!

:nono:

That is not cool comment. She may welcome to hang out in here.

eternity said:
:nono:

That is not smart thing for you to say like that.

So? Let me ask you a question, DO you know that gal in person? How do u know if she is playing around or not?

sequoias said:
fu1mh.gif

Get lost, bitch!

Ouchies, Sequoias ! LOL Are you alwite ? I hope you are not on someone else's side, are you ? If, I were you -- I would stay neutral and ignore. That's the only smart thing to do.

I hope you are doin' okay. :hug:

^^fine, ignore what I said to her, just forget it and move on. :P

sequoias said:
^^fine, ignore what I said to her, just forget it and move on. :P

:applause: HoOoray !! :applause:

Thatta good boy ! Hey, you are smart ! :dance2:

hey, I am suppose to do the disappearing act. Me only. So you guys need to stay here and post, while I watch. :squint:

sequoias said:
So? Let me ask you a question, DO you know that gal in person? How do u know if she is playing around or not?

uh, I will not answer your unneccessary questions because it is irrelevant to this thread.

eternity said:
uh, I will not answer your unneccessary questions because it is irrelevant to this thread.

ok, no problem Eternity.

eternity said:
Banjo-- You like to say *first of all* in your each paragraph. If there is 4 paragraphs. You might would like to alter something like.. First, Second, Third, Finally, and However. That how it works. Where the story can be lead to.

I cannot remove the typo in the second paragraph due to the "edit" button being disabled after a certain period of time. Simply a typo and will remain one forever.

By the way, was it really necessary to use such a belittling sarcastic tone toward me?

I'll say it wasn't.

Steel said:
I've been bashed and insulted tons of time before and I'm still HERE!

cuz I'm still standing! I'm still strong!

I AM THE STEEL! yee-haw!

Then why you left DM?? :P ***not tough enough to be over there?***

I honestly do not understand why people are leaving Alldeaf. This is almost literally the BEST dhh site out there that I've seen! It's got great people, great debates, a good balance of both hearing health stuff (eg CIs, and hearing aids) and culturaly Deaf stuff, as well as other issues and concerns. It's far more interesting then a bunch of people yapping about their MAppings, sounding like a bunch of Asperger Syndrome people who are totally obssessed with CIs!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
hey, I am suppose to do the disappearing act. Me only. So you guys need to stay here and post, while I watch. :squint:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

miss peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is back!!!!
:-o

and u didn't think id notice!?!? :squint: :P

I agree with Richard.

You don't need to leave AD.
The deaf comunity is like jungle, so just get hang on and get tough.
Margie

deafdyke said:
It's far more interesting then a bunch of people yapping about their MAppings, sounding like a bunch of Asperger Syndrome people who are totally obssessed with CIs!
ROFL

Miss P, welcome back.

deafdyke said:
I honestly do not understand why people are leaving Alldeaf. This is almost literally the BEST dhh site out there that I've seen! It's got great people, great debates, a good balance of both hearing health stuff (eg CIs, and hearing aids) and culturaly Deaf stuff, as well as other issues and concerns. It's far more interesting then a bunch of people yapping about their MAppings, sounding like a bunch of Asperger Syndrome people who are totally obssessed with CIs!

You are right, this forum is one of the most diverse deaf-oriented forums around on the net. Unlikely a forum that strongly advocates the concept of freedom yet some people get scared away from there due to over-aggressive and self-righteous members. There are still some problematic issues regarding people's rights here at AllDeaf, but I don't have many complaints to share which is a good thing.

Anybody here willing to tattle on me to that forum? Go ahead.

Banjo said:
You are right, this forum is one of the most diverse deaf-oriented forums around on the net. Unlikely a forum that strongly advocates the concept of freedom yet some people get scared away from there due to over-aggressive and self-righteous members. There are still some problematic issues regarding people's rights here at AllDeaf, but I don't have many complaints to share which is a good thing.

Anybody here willing to tattle on me to that forum? Go ahead.

*scoff laughing* should I tattle on you another forum... :gossip:

Nah!, Who needs tattle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back