Leaving the AD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oakley_04

Reaction score
I have decide to leave AllDeaf for some reason. I have gotten some nasty emails from some of the member here and i thought this was a nice place to chat and post.. while some bash on someone for their opinon. We are just expressing our own opinon, if someone disagree then dont say a thing, just ingore. and the enviroment in here is NEGATIVE. it used to be a friendly forum and now it is not anymore. :tears:

Damn, right! I'm going with him! I'm leaving too!!!!!!!!! This place used to be nice now it's gone crazy!

BYE all, don't come saying sorry for it....it'll never work.

Thanks

:hug: I hate to see you go. But you can never stop chatting with your good friends that you have made from here. I enjoy your post alot.

sequoias said:
Damn, right! I'm going with him! I'm leaving too!!!!!!!!! This place used to be nice now it's gone crazy!

BYE all, don't come saying sorry for it....it'll never work.

Thanks

Dang you posted at the same time or almost as I did. Then I will be sure missed by you. Please dont stop chatting with your good friends that you have made here. :hug:

Pomeranian said:
Dang you posted at the same time or almost as I did. Then I will be sure missed by you. Please dont stop chatting with your good friends that you have made here. :hug:

Pom, your right im not gonna ditch my friends from here. just will keep in touch on Aims and others.

:confused: What happened? I must have missed something.

Sorry to see you both go, Oakley and Sequoas. :sadwave: Hope you two can come back whenever you feel up to it.

Do you really want to leave? It seems to me that it’s getting a lot better around here now that most of the whackos have been chased away. But the board is still missing the feel that it had back a year and a half ago—it’s not as fun as it used to be. I’m hoping that someday that will change for the better. We need bbnt and BabyPhat and a few others to come back, though.

Like the deaf community, it's a bloody jungle here as well. You dont need to quit, you just need to grow some thick skin on yourself, a shiny shield, and some good swords to use.

Richard

I hope you both are doin' ok, Oakley_04 and Sequoias -- I will see you over there.

You both have a nice evenin'. T'care and behave ! :lol:

Before you go, I'd like for you to consider a couple of things....why would you leave because of 1 or 2 people? I'm not being critical of your decision to leave but think you should stick around.

I'm seeing more and more threads about people wanting to leave, but don't see a lot of specific reasons. If you are getting harrassing or threatening e-mails, did you go to Alex or another MOD about it? Not that they should handle all problems, but if there are problem members here that are causing issues, it should be brought to a mods attention and hopefully that offending member will be dealt with or banned.

There is another community I'm a member of (not deaf related) and they are very heavy handed when it comes to banning somebody. They ban left and right, but I can say in all honesty, its a great community where all the problem people are weeded out immediately.

So again, I'll ask you to please stay. Don't leave your neighborhood because of one or two bad people on the block, but take back your streets.

I'm sad oakley do want to leave AD I would do the same thing if I was in oakley's shoe... Occasionally I read with oakley some of his private messages in a while, he got rude comments, insulted, bashed from some new members AND long-time members for his own opinion, why can't a person post his/her opinion if anyone doesn't like it THEN don't bash anyone... Couple months ago or more than a year ago, it was nice around here, post alots of comments and look it went sour, maybe it'll get better but I don't have a high hope for it anymore if this problem continue to arise...

dang Havent get any insult pm at all but For those who leaving I dont blame them. IF they cant stand it fine they can leave as long they keep in touch with friends in here. BUT if you want to stay you can put whoever sending you those insults in pm into ignore list and IT should stop receiving pm into your inbox from those who you block.

SO wish you good luck and hope you enjoy out there.

edit: other thing I want to add is that those who sending you insult pm is very immature and not growing up according to their age nor using their own common senses. SO that prove you that you are way better than THOSE morons.

;) just be glad you got good friends here

:gives:
i m sorry to see u leave here, did u forward it to Alex and MOD to solve plm/ban them, like Taylor said.. hope so u would come back invisible but PM me that u re here :naughty:

Taylor said:
If you are getting harrassing or threatening e-mails, did you go to Alex or another MOD about it? Not that they should handle all problems, but if there are problem members here that are causing issues, it should be brought to a mods attention and hopefully that offending member will be dealt with or banned.
*nods*

Edit: In any case, Oakley_04, I am sorry to hear that you have to leave. Take care and live long and propser!

Second Edit: sequoias too? wow. I also am sorry to hear that you have to leave... and take care. Live long and propser!

I've been bashed and insulted tons of time before and I'm still HERE!

cuz I'm still standing! I'm still strong!

I AM THE STEEL! yee-haw!

anyway...it's your choice. stay or leave but don't just leave because of a couple people insulting you and stuff...anyone who just goes around bashing are just wasting their time for shit.

I do get insult pm but i show that im not afriad of it and i can ingore it.. that's what adult thing to do.

Well, I'm back after reading this sure showed that u Ad'ers care. I will give it another chance to stay for a while. I hope things get better. There's a motto saying, Things get worse then get better overtime. :)

oh man,

you guys have to learn how to STAND UP YOURSELF and BE STRONG .. just ignore what ppl saying or pming you something go bad .. Oh pls at them.. It just INTERNET! how can they know for TRUTH if they havent meet you in person or so!! blah blah.. I have no hard feelin over this damn internet!! except i do care of my buddies' feeling but they just need to learn how to stand up theirselves and be strong!! like me!! wink!!! please dont give up .. Just hang in there! and IGNORE morons like Shiva says so! :D

Hugs you all!

TOF

I have been getting few complains from others that someone from AD is spreading rumors that I am leaving the AD beause of 2 people were pain in the butt.. that is not true!!! i already explain why i have left the AD. so please stop spreading those untrue RUMORS!!!!

*gripping your legs* dont go!! we need you , who care what other ppl thinking or saying abt bad things , etc.. ignore them!! i would Flipping my giant middle finger at them!! go hell .. wink!! :D

Love ya!! hehe!!

TOF :madfawk: :nana: :fu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back