Latest Fashion Must-have: Jeggings.

no, but if you google up celebrities wearing these Jeggings a lot of them are pairing them with a big fuzzy sweater or a tunic like top. The idea is to have a loose flowing top with a tight bottom. some wear them with heals, others (the more reasonable ones) are wearing them with converse all-stars.

no, but if you google up celebrities wearing these Jeggings a lot of them are pairing them with a big fuzzy sweater or a tunic like top. The idea is to have a loose flowing top with a tight bottom. some wear them with heals, others (the more reasonable ones) are wearing them with converse all-stars.

Yeah my girl has a sketcher (look like converse allstar) it has twinkles & lights. so cute!!:giggle:

http://www.skechers.com/shoes-and-c...oogle-_-productsearch-_-09&CAWELAID=442451971

Yeah my girl has a sketcher (look like converse allstar) it has twinkles & lights. so cute!!:giggle:

Girls' S-Lights Shoes | Twinkle Toes: Shuffles - Groovy Baby - SKECHERS Official Site
My DD also has those same shoes, I bought them last year right before school let out for the summer then she started wearing flip-flops all the time. I hope she hasn't out grown them over the summer. I have a pair of authentic blue converse all-stars. I've had them probably 5 or 6 years now and still as comfortable as a pair of bunny slippers only cooler. Ha!

I know that regular leggings are supposed to be worn with loose tops that cover the butt and crotch area, about midway to the knees. It doesn't look like these jeggings are worn the same way.

That's how I would wear them if I was skinny enough to fit in one. :)

My DD also has those same shoes, I bought them last year right before school let out for the summer then she started wearing flip-flops all the time. I hope she hasn't out grown them over the summer. I have a pair of authentic blue converse all-stars. I've had them probably 5 or 6 years now and still as comfortable as a pair of bunny slippers only cooler. Ha!

Cutie!

I got amercian converse all star but they are too small for me. I plan to give my girl soon. thank you for reminding me of tha amercian sneakers that i need to see if her feet fits them or not. :hmm:

Comfortable Loose Jeans

Girls wear their boyfriend's denim jeans....Comfortable Loose Jeans for Gals.
The first pic is Katie Holmes and second pic is Reese Witherspoon.
Wear all star converse shoes is never out of style with any jeans. I wear my favorite all star converse high top black/white suede shoes.

Women-love-to-wear-boyfriend-stars-jeans1.jpg

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

I don't like them. Its too skinny! I think a normal tight jeans will work just fine.

Oh for the record, I wear men's jeans only because they are more comfortable than women's jeans. The women's jeans got ridiculous way too tight in the thigh area and too big at the waist. Not good looking believe me. Besides I like the loose comfortable jeans anyways. I don't feel restricted in my movement and I can just lounge out wherever.

They've been getting kinda popular for awhile now. My friends like them because they're comfortable but look a lil better than wearing regular leggings.

I like sublimation on clothing, i think it's fun.

what is the next step beyond jeggings? Do I even want to think about it or even know? :shock:

what is the next step beyond jeggings? Do I even want to think about it or even know? :shock:

Probably baggy will be next. When I was a little kid in the 1960's, the big girls wore jeans so tight they put them on wet so they would stretch enough and then dry they were skin tight.

Fashions have a way of recycling.

omg that is something I hope I don't see this fall, a big 300lb woman in a pair of Jeggings. That would just be plain wrong!

Probably baggy will be next. When I was a little kid in the 1960's, the big girls wore jeans so tight they put them on wet so they would stretch enough and then dry they were skin tight.

Fashions have a way of recycling.[/QUOTE]

so true!!!

LOL...

When someone wanted me to wear that for her, I was like "Huh?"

Turned out what she meant are combat pants, not the actual parachute pants.

It's alright but will make people want to be thinner.

This is sad but true, this is going to be the ugly part of this fad. Girls starving themselves down just to fit into a pair of Jeggins. I personally wouldn't wear them, it's just not my preference or style. I prefer loose jeans, a comfortable t-shirt or polo, and Doc Martens or Converse All-Stars. That's just me.

Back