Latest Fashion Must-have: Jeggings.

Dixie

Farting Snowflakes
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes that is correct, no typo there. Jeggings are the latest fashion must-have. The skinny jean just got skinnier. These fit like leggings only they are a cut of denim made to fit extremely close to the body. Not to be mixed with skin tight jeans though.

Here's a pic of the two cuts:
Skinny Jean:
skinny_jeans_1.jpg

Jeggings:
jeggings-425kgs080509.jpg

Something tells me a lot of girls are going to starve themselves just to wear these 'Jeggings'. Almost sickening.

I could never wear the skinny jeans. Daughter thinks they are repulsive. Glad I won't have a problem. Come to think of it, daughter doesn't like jeans at all. :giggle:

I saw those. I think they are going to be a short lived fad.

Hmm, just when you thought women's clothing couldn't get any more ridiculous...

Teenagers already wear the tightest jeans I've ever seen...guessing these "Jeggins" will be popular for the girls this year at the high schools. Even for boys, skateboarders wear very tight, colorful jeans. My son has a red and green pair.

No luck for me to wear them! I think I will pass even though I really like the ones on the top left.I dont like the ones on the bottom right...looks too weird.

No luck for me to wear them! I think I will pass even though I really like the ones on the top left.I dont like the ones on the bottom right...looks too weird.

Of course... Elvis Presley popularized skinny jeans; so by now you would be used to them.

Not sure where they got the idea of jeggings from though.

actually I have some for just around the house or if Im quickly going to a store and just wanna look semi presentable lol..and i wear them go cheer sometimes too...they are comfy without having that stiff jean feeling

ew. it makes you walk funny.

skirt please :naughty:

I thought Jeggings that looks like it's a jean pant but it felts like leggings pants but its combined it as a jeggings pants. My daugther just got one. SHe loves leggings pants but i found jeggings that looks like jeans pants but its a soft pant therefore it's a jeggings. I would not get one for myself because i prefer the real jeans pants or skinny jeans pant or just plain legging pants, NOT JEGGINGS. I will test it out on my daughter for a month after washing it and see if it comes out same from the laundry.

Are these truly denim jeans, or are they Spandex?

They look like something a hooker would wear, especially with the spike heels.

Are these truly denim jeans, or are they Spandex?

They look like something a hooker would wear, especially with the spike heels.

i think it's mixed with cotton and spandex. my girl has one and she loves it.

a lot are different ...I have ones that are pure just regular leggins but with denim color and then another pair that are like leggins also but denim color and they actuall have the pockets and the studs and buttons like jeans do..they aren't trashy and I would NEVER wear them with heels...this is for casual wear in my opinion not going out

I know that regular leggings are supposed to be worn with loose tops that cover the butt and crotch area, about midway to the knees. It doesn't look like these jeggings are worn the same way.

Back