Last Movie You Watched?

I don't know why but I've been craving for Westerner/cowboy/Wyatt Earp-like movies. Problem is - I've seen most of old movies. I'm wondering if ya'all know any new titles out there now :hmm:

ah-ha! Just found out that I have AUSTRALIA (nicole kidman) movie. It'll do for now but do please list some recommendations for me :)

I don't know why but I've been craving for Westerner/cowboy/Wyatt Earp-like movies. Problem is - I've seen most of old movies. I'm wondering if ya'all know any new titles out there now :hmm:

Jiro,

if you are craving to watch westerner/cowboy movie... then I would suggest to watch ShadowHeart It's good... in my opinion. :)

Just recently watched:

Last House on the Left- I really liked it.... good horror movie... it's not really horror but full of thrillers. Some parts are disturbing but good nonetheless

Sleeping Dictionary - It was good... romantic but it's not something I'd watch again

Unborn - It was good... liked it a lot and it has captured my attention whole time.

Goonies, the 80's flick, it was good, but nothing like back to the future or flatliners, goonies is full of crap lines and acting...i cant believe it was the film everyone raved about.

I caught The Green Mile on tv last night. Tom Hanks is a very talented actor. Good flick.

I watch 'Just One of The Guys' I seen it before its a good movie.

I recently watched Cool World. I saw it once years ago in theaters with a couple friends, but without captioning.

I never thought about it until came across a list of recommended movies somewhere online. It made me want to see it again... with captioning. :)

Music Within

It's about how the ADA came to be.

thats a classic its also about his tinnitux too bad, mine worse cus im deafer than him i cant mask it like he can, he's real lucky

I recently watched Cool World. I saw it once years ago in theaters with a couple friends, but without captioning.

I never thought about it until came across a list of recommended movies somewhere online. It made me want to see it again... with captioning. :)

I had that DVD in my shelf, it's good movie.

Back