Last Movie You Watched?

I finished the True Blood Season 1 on DVD last night, I'm truely hooked on this. Bring in the season 2! :cool2:

Jake, I plan to watch True Blood.... I hope it's good as you say it is! :)

Jake, I plan to watch True Blood.... I hope it's good as you say it is! :)
I am not sure for an female perspective but it is a vampire related series, it is good....but mind you, there is plenty of sex scenes.

This week I just watched:

Jodhaa Akbar - It was really good Foreign movie... I enjoyed it, good story and I enjoyed the music as well.

Lady Chatterley - Foreign movie.... boring and dull at the begining and the ending was cut off... so not good at all.

Jane Eyre - Love love love this movie... one of my fav movie... it's from Jane Austen story... I'm into Jane Austen stories such as Pride & Prejudice

Memento is insanely good.

I just downloaded and watched Ice Age 3 and last night I was the remake of Last House... Left. Last House was kinda brutal but so is the original. The Microwave scene at the end felt cheap. They could have easily did w/o that ending.

The Last Legion with Aishwarya Rai

18779801_w434_h_q80.jpg

Memento is insanely good.

I just downloaded and watched Ice Age 3 and last night I was the remake of Last House... Left. Last House was kinda brutal but so is the original. The Microwave scene at the end felt cheap. They could have easily did w/o that ending.
Yeah.

My psychology professor at RIT would show the class Sybil ever quarter. After Memento came out, she started using that movie instead. :)

last night I watched movie:

Road Trip- really funny one when 4 guys visit Barry's house and old man stood up and show off his boner :lol:

tonight I am going watch 2 movies American Psycho and The Host.

last night I watched movie:

Road Trip- really funny one when 4 guys visit Barry's house and old man stood up and show off his boner :lol:

tonight I am going watch 2 movies American Psycho and The Host.
You know about the new movie... Road Trip: Beer Pong?

Hide and Seek :giggle:

I'v got a huge amount of DVDs my mum bought today to watch! Going to have a film night 1 night!

Tonight, I watched all these:

SunShine It was good.... and sad... some parts were heartbreaking, the movie was moving but it's something I wouldn't watch again.

ShadowHeart This movie is Western movie... it was good and some parts were sad but in this movie there was lots of action.

Kite Runner I read this book like two or three years ago, and I watched this movie for the first time, I liked it... some parts were missing in the movie from the book... other than that, it was good and interesting.

300 Seen this movie many times... I love it and it's a great movie, full of action! :) *winks* besides there are cute men in there with great body, lol *giggles*

Back