Last Movie You Watched?

Last movie I watched was "Obsessed". It was pretty good. :)

I think Bott prefers aliens terrorizing humans, not other way around :lol:

HeHeHe! ;)

Well, I can understand why not everyone will like D9. I was also confused during the first 20 minutes, because I didn't know what I was watching, and I thought I was watching another Cloverfield. It is not a simple movie, and a lot of the stuff in the movie is related to life on earth.

Here is the original short movie that D9 was inspired from:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlgtbEdqVsk]YouTube - Original District 9 Short Film[/ame]

Sorry, no subtitles, except for foreign language.

Just finishsed watching borderline

Now watching my bloody valentine.

Why did you hate it? I heard a lot of good reviews.

I hated it because they already learned the alien language. The aliens only wanted to build a part for their ship and leave.

There was no reason to put them in ghettos and mistreat them. All conflict was unnecessary .

Just wait until they built their ship part and then the planet would revert to their norm.

I hated it because they already learned the alien language. The aliens only wanted to build a part for their ship and leave.

There was no reason to put them in ghettos and mistreat them. All conflict was unnecessary .

Just wait until they built their ship part and then the planet would revert to their norm.

Yeah, that's what I thought. But, I didn't watch the movie yet.

It is probably obvious that the movie maker from Hollywood Company broke the ethic and race laws because the movie team makers want to make it look true for our own aliens like blacks, jewish, whites, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, and more. It's not a good sign. Maybe, the movie makers will be sued...

Yeah, that's what I thought. But, I didn't watch the movie yet.

It is probably obvious that the movie maker from Hollywood Company broke the ethic and race laws because the movie team makers want to make it look true for our own aliens like blacks, jewish, whites, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, and more. It's not a good sign. Maybe, the movie makers will be sued...

What?

oooohhhhhh... I understand now. Yes that's what District 9 was about. It was a shocker. It showed the true nature of humanity... that although we are an intelligent species.... but we are also a very violent race. it is sad that we are the only species in Earth who are truly violent to our own kinds. :(

I watched the preview of this movie clip that made me think that the aliens did not attack our people in the first place. Were they attacking on people in the movie? I read Bottesini's post.

Off the record, I thought that there was something to do with the far right religious group. For example, Pope. Pope would rather to convince people that the aliens invaded our Earth. Pope does not want our people to know the truth - in case of something happen in the reality. Otherwise, all the religious would be destroyed if they find out the real truth that an alien was a virtual God that visited our Earth during the caveman period. And, maybe the Pope ordered the priests to destroy the "UFO" evidence in order to keep Pope's business running for a dirty money. What do you think about that?

oooohhhhhh... I understand now. Yes that's what District 9 was about. It was a shocker. It showed the true nature of humanity... that although we are an intelligent species.... but we are also a very violent race. it is sad that we are the only species in Earth who are truly violent to our own kinds. :(

we're an evil species at that

I watched the preview of this movie clip that made me think that the aliens did not attack our people in the first place. Were they attacking on people in the movie? I read Bottesini's post.

Off the record, I thought that there was something to do with the far right religious group. For example, Pope. Pope would rather to convince people that the aliens invaded our Earth. Pope does not want our people to know the truth - in case of something happen in the reality. Otherwise, all the religious would be destroyed if they find out the real truth that an alien was a virtual God that visited our Earth during the caveman period. And, maybe the Pope ordered the priests to destroy the "UFO" evidence in order to keep Pope's business running for a dirty money. What do you think about that?

reminds me of a book "chariots of the gods"
old but interesting, not quite directly connected to what you are saying but at least it provides for a background knowledge to this reckoning

well, last night i saw "The Reader" quite haunting , its a good film, actually excellent.

I enjoyed The Reader also.

i just finished Shaft and I have plans to watch the two sequels tomorrow. I was a little let down by the first film. It's not nearly as good as people make it out to be.
Now Coffy is fantastic as well as Foxy Brown.

Alien Trespass - A throwback to the classic Science Fiction films of the 50's. Cheesy plot and corny villain(s). Kudos to having the father of The Wonder Years as a lead character. I've been seeing him a lot lately.I.E. The Spirit.

Loved it.

Today I watch it on my computer Crank 2 High Voltage with subtitle. It's better than Crank 1.

Back