Last Movie You Watched?

The Day the Earth stood still.
Gabriel
Valkyrie

Quarantine, Finally saw that tonight, and its bloody scary.
Come to think of it, its a spin off Cloverfield, with an even scale budget I suspect, and while this might reap smaller returns - I still think their ratios of cost of making/profit from selling might be even greater. Guess i gotta check on - too tired right now
Not a bad flick, but for squirmy girls or easily frightened , watch it with your buddies (i didnt but had company of my furkids (tv wasnt too loud ok - i know i didnt want them to get scared) but I noticed the film isnt loud, just small talk here and there more suspense is about it all. Not bad.7 of 10 not the best but its not shit either.

I hadn't heard much about Quarantine beyond seeing the previews for it. I'll probably end up renting it at some point.

Jurassic Park III is on right now so I'm watching that.

Quarantine, Finally saw that tonight, and its bloody scary.
Come to think of it, its a spin off Cloverfield, with an even scale budget I suspect, and while this might reap smaller returns - I still think their ratios of cost of making/profit from selling might be even greater. Guess i gotta check on - too tired right now
Not a bad flick, but for squirmy girls or easily frightened , watch it with your buddies (i didnt but had company of my furkids (tv wasnt too loud ok - i know i didnt want them to get scared) but I noticed the film isnt loud, just small talk here and there more suspense is about it all. Not bad.7 of 10 not the best but its not shit either.

Quarantine is a remake of the Spanish cult film [REC], a sequel (to REC) is gearing up and should be release sometime this year. I wouldn't be surprised to a remake of Quarantine also given the success of the movie.

Considering you've already watched Quarantine, I wouldn't suggest watching [REC] since the movie is a carbon copy of the original. I read online the remake rights for were picked up quicker then any other movie in cinematic history, even before the original started its theatrical run.

Joe's Apartment - MTV films (The first MTV actually). Classic.
Nothing But Trouble - Early 90's comedy. Chevy Chase, Dan Aykroyd, John Candy, Demi Moore. GREAT cast but mediocre film. I haven't watched it in years and came across it on DVD at Big Lots. Figured what the hell?
King Kong Escapes - Toho film.

I watched two movies today

Watchmen- I don't get it.
Panda Kung Fu- really good movie :yesway:

Quarantine is a remake of the Spanish cult film [REC], a sequel (to REC) is gearing up and should be release sometime this year. I wouldn't be surprised to a remake of Quarantine also given the success of the movie.

Considering you've already watched Quarantine, I wouldn't suggest watching [REC] since the movie is a carbon copy of the original. I read online the remake rights for were picked up quicker then any other movie in cinematic history, even before the original started its theatrical run.

thanks for that interesting heads-up Kevin, yeah i noticed that about copies getting out earlier than blockbuster originals but never had thought about it, hmmm its there a linky you could pass on here? im keen to read it. Thanks

btw next film watching in 5 mins is Duplicity hope that isnt too lame due to its PG rating.
cheers

Joe's Apartment - MTV films (The first MTV actually). Classic.
Nothing But Trouble - Early 90's comedy. Chevy Chase, Dan Aykroyd, John Candy, Demi Moore. GREAT cast but mediocre film. I haven't watched it in years and came across it on DVD at Big Lots. Figured what the hell?
King Kong Escapes - Toho film.
Oh... gotta love that movie... Joe's Apartment.

I remember seeing the short video on MTV before the movie came out. :)

Went to the movies last night with my friend. We watch THE PROPOSAL. Loved it! There was some very funny moments :D

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

It was mind blowing!

Oh, that one! I kept forgetting that I wanted to rent this DVD so thanks for "reminding it".

Yup, "Watchmen" is not as good as advertised! :roll:

How about the "Race to Witch Mountain" and new "Fast & Furious", anybody?

Fragments (Dakota Fanning was in there) - I think it is somewhat okay cos of religious reason was deeply disturbed me. =/ I lost some respect for whoever made that movie, but I overlooked the one important thing about prayers and God that was actually very great message for whatever you feel hopeless and grief after the what happened, in my opinion. On the other side, I think it's worth thing to understand how deal with grief and overwhelmed after the shootings and deaths if you go to find something to help you... rather than refusing the help. I'd seen often people refused to find something to solve a problem. :roll:

Obsessed - It's very good! It could be true that apply to any situation of conflicts on marriages and strangers. I can't imagine how it turns out the worse. I, also, think it is a good message about anti-divorce and rebel against affairs.

Dragonball Z Evolution - It's cool and not so bad. I, sort of, like it and I amazed how they manged to blend into make a dragonball fighting style in that movie. Sure, I enjoyed some humors in there. Still, I personally like anime version better. :)

Back