Last Movie You Watched?

<--done in Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift and Fast & Furious 4 in one sitting as I bought a bundle pack of all 4 Fast and Furious dvd's at the walfart after work.

Cant wait for the next Fast and Furious movie ....I aint telling wot happened in fast & furious ;)

I just watched the Mystic River. I couldn't believe it. Sean Penn is a real good actor! I wonder that this movie could be a true story. :dunno:

Gran Torino is outstanding! It is sad to know it is Clint Eastwood's final movie as an actor. :(

Tonight, I watched a great movie called Midnight Express where Brad Davis starred on TV.

Gran Torino is outstanding! It is sad to know it is Clint Eastwood's final movie as an actor. :(

Tonight, I watched a great movie called Midnight Express where Brad Davis starred on TV.

really? that was his final movie??? :(

I recently watched Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li. It's a bit different from the actual story, but there's a hint that there will be a sequel.

The Dark Knight, will be watching it on DVD tonight. :)

Finally got to the movie theater to see the second Transformers. I think it was a good movie.. I might even say it was better than the first one. I loved all the suspense but thought the ending wasn't all that I expected. Anyway I enjoyed it and think it's worth seeing. :D

I watched Coraline earlier today and Push recently. Both were good movies. I wonder if there will be a sequel for Push.

After watching both movies, I realized something... Dakota Fanning was in both of them. :shock:

I just watched a sci-fi movie called Alien Trespass. If you enjoy watching classic sci-fi movies from the 50s and 60s, then you will enjoy this movie, too.

Back