Last Movie You Watched?

I just saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

It was so good... but sad... nevertheless, still good!
I plan on watching that soon. :)

I'm not crazy for dramas, but I do enjoy it if it's unusual or fantasy-related.

A few good dramas that I enjoy are Michael, Powder, and Phenomenon.

Last movie I watched today was "Heavenly Creatures".

To be honest, it is one of the creepiest film everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... :ugh: I'm surprised it was based on a true story of a murder committed by two teenage girls in 1954 somewhere around that time.

Marley & Me... A very good movie, a little sad though.

I plan on watching that soon. :)

I'm not crazy for dramas, but I do enjoy it if it's unusual or fantasy-related.

A few good dramas that I enjoy are Michael, Powder, and Phenomenon.

you'd like it, and me too, i liked those films that you listed,
yes i kind of you know you mean, the 'genre' you are speaking of, in a any sense, it's a nameless genre for now but has a common theme which is about an unusal human experiences of sorts that narrates like a chronologic tale of those having kind of an inverse disability-type for being tranformed into a super beings of extraordinarias, by some freak accident or otherwise. One such film, (was it phemenonon? about a guy said to have struck by lightening and overnight become a well-known genius doing all this inventions- mostly untilising existing technology to grow crops, then at some point all found out it he's got a brain lesions, a form of tumour. the film was believable! while we know its not factual i have to see it again to refresh)
I really liked those kinds of 'high-end dramas with an innovative flights of fantasy which is not normally found in today's literatures or films.

K-Pax is another interesting one.

cheers

you'd like it, and me too, i liked those films that you listed,
yes i kind of you know you mean, the 'genre' you are speaking of, in a any sense, it's a nameless genre for now but has a common theme which is about an unusal human experiences of sorts that narrates like a chronologic tale of those having kind of an inverse disability-type for being tranformed into a super beings of extraordinarias, by some freak accident or otherwise. One such film, (was it phemenonon? about a guy said to have struck by lightening and overnight become a well-known genius doing all this inventions- mostly untilising existing technology to grow crops, then at some point all found out it he's got a brain lesions, a form of tumour. the film was believable! while we know its not factual i have to see it again to refresh)
I really liked those kinds of 'high-end dramas with an innovative flights of fantasy which is not normally found in today's literatures or films.

K-Pax is another interesting one.

cheers
Yeah, I saw that one years ago. I think I saw it when it was OC in theaters or something.

Strange movie. Makes you question your own knowledge when you come across someone like that. ;)

Wow I just watched Slumdog Millionaire - what a powerful film!!!!!!!!!! cannot find words or emotions to describe it............

watched Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels. Nice movie esp with Jason Statham in it (and directed by Madonna's ex hubby Guy Ritchie)

<--thinking of going to OC Star Trek when it shows up in town

I watched 'Hotel for Dogs' last night. It s good movie. That s lots of laugh.

Saw 'Yes Man' and 'The girl who leapt through time' both are good.

Just watched "The Happening" and "The Day Earth Stood Still" They are alright to me. :)

I just watched Dante 01.

Weird movie.

It's about this space prison for the criminally insane. An unknown prisoner is transported to this space station and he begins to perform unusual miracles... leading scientists and other prisoners to wonder if he's a monster or a messiah. :Ohno:

Back