Last Movie You Watched?

Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone (1983)

Pure cheese fest. Awfully dull and anti-climatic but some of the costumes and set designs are fantastic.

Sleeping Beauty (2011)

Erotic art house flick with Emily Browning (Sucker Punch).
Daring performance and a role that will not be forgotten. Fascinating film but mildly bizarre and at times confusing..
I never really pegged her for the type of actress to do something this sexual

Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone (1983)

Pure cheese fest. Awfully dull and anti-climatic but some of the costumes and set designs are fantastic.

Yeah, I have to agree with you on the costumes & sets. Back in the 80's it seemed like everyone in Hollywood was making some sort sci fi show, trying to get their piece of the profit pie - so there's a lot of 'throw away' movies created during that time.

Unfortunately for me, as a kid who had a crush on Molly Ringwald at the time - I watched anything with her in it. (Yeah, I'm into red heads now too!) So I was part of that population they were aiming for & I wound up watching this show. :Oops:

Yeah, I have to agree with you on the costumes & sets. Back in the 80's it seemed like everyone in Hollywood was making some sort sci fi show, trying to get their piece of the profit pie - so there's a lot of 'throw away' movies created during that time.

Unfortunately for me, as a kid who had a crush on Molly Ringwald at the time - I watched anything with her in it. (Yeah, I'm into red heads now too!) So I was part of that population they were aiming for & I wound up watching this show. :Oops:

:lol::lol: now, thats should be in your latest confession LOL

Big Bad Swim (2006)

Fantastic independent film about an adult swim class. The movie focuses on the lives of a few of the students and its instructor. It's a genuine movie and feels fresh

Krull (1983)

Another Science Fiction schlock flick from the 80's
This one is more fantasy-oriented honestly.

In Time. At start its good, towards at end its too predictable...a little dissappointing

I think I need to watch more movies ... I haven't heard of at least half of the ones mentioned :-/.

Last week ago, I was watching the last movie "In name of the king 2" but it seem so so. I like part 1 is better than part 2. Well.

Tree of life, so and so.....but liked it how it reminds me of the childhood...

Back