Last Movie You Watched?

Yeah, I'm not too keen on watching a movie where people's mouths are sewn to people's buttocks. Whoever thought that one up is one sick puppy.

Apparently part 2 is more brutal and goes for the jugular. Dunno. Don't care. The first film was completely overhyped and the second film is only gaining momentum due to all the media attention surrounding it's release. I.E. The film being banned in Australia and UK.

Some movies are purely made for shock value, THC is one of those.

Apparently part 2 is more brutal and goes for the jugular. Dunno. Don't care. The first film was completely overhyped and the second film is only gaining momentum due to all the media attention surrounding it's release. I.E. The film being banned in Australia and UK.

Some movies are purely made for shock value, THC is one of those.

Right, that's why I didn't watch it. It was just for shock value. I have better things to watch.

It was hilariously bad. Just like the Zombie Strippers. I have a thing for silly ridiculous movies.

Outpost - Not bad. Considering it's about a group of military mercs who stumble onto a secret Nazi base with experimental super soldiers who became undead.

Earlier today I've been watching "Hachi: A Dog's Tale".... Beautiful movie. :)

Great movie. It's known as "Hachiko: A Dog's Story" here in Canada and other countries. Weird, I know. It's a very touching and emotional movie. It's enough to make a grown man cry.

Oh yeah, I watched Reel Steel a few days ago

Surprisingly good. I enjoyed it quite a bit actually. May pick that up on Bluray

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kd642Ix5ks]Robot Jox Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

If youre wanting a cheesy 90's robot vs robot type film

"Letters To Juliet"
Pretty nice romantic story. The CC however was awful. There also must have been a lot of nice music, there were long stretches of nothing but quiet.

Back