Ladies! What do you use to care for your skin??

VamPyroX said:
I've heard of Noxzema drying up people's faces. It actually wipes off all the oil on your face. It's best to add lotion after using Noxzema. :thumb:
when i use this Noxzema after that and i use Olay lotion on my face and it help me stop from oil... :D

VamPyroX said:
I've heard of Noxzema drying up people's faces. It actually wipes off all the oil on your face. It's best to add lotion after using Noxzema. :thumb:

It never Dries up my face...It depends on the Person. I am fine with Noxzema itself Only. :D

I have dry skin and Noxzema makes it worse so i dont like it..I use those cleansing cloths from Pond's and then use Oil of Olay afterwards to moisturize.
Works for me. Everybody have different skin types so you gotta use whatever is good for your face.

For everyday, I do not put any special care for my skin. My skin looks as normal but I did take St. Ives for once a while.

I do not know why most women are using Noxzema, St Ives, Pond's, Oil of Olay, Estee Lauder, Nieva, Neutrogena, and any skin cares for their skin? I assume that they just want to keep their skin as moisturizer.

Look at men, they do not take any kind of skin cares for their skin.

i use a french one, after i visited a dermatologist, cause I was getting the most horrid skin rash ever, just from using anysort of basic cream, scrub, soap and so on. So depressing.

But anyway, I use "Avene" which is from France - it's not too expensive, but worth it. I dont let water on my face anymore, just cleanse really really gently with the "Avene Gentle Cleanser" with cotton balls, and then put on the Avene moisturiser, then use a really light Avene Skin repair cream, which tones down the redness i get. Im a brand hog, i know!

but at least it works for me. I dont use any sort of foundation, i think it looks so feral on women - ive got this awesome light tan brush thing "Natural Glow", which you just dust ligthly all over your face, makes you look natually tanned. then I try to get my eyelashes tinted and my eyebrows shaped every few weeks, and thats all you have to do!

beautiful *sigh* :aw:

Hey -- men does have to clean their face.. believe me! If not, look at queer eye for straight guy! He say it!

Excuse me, I do not use any special soap for my face. I just take a shower and use that soap bar to wash my face along with my body. My face does not feel dried up after I finish showering. :dunno:

Hey, I'm a product tester, so I tend to go from brand to brand when it comes to caring for my skin.

At the moment, I use Noxzema on my face when I take a shower in the mornings, and use Neutrogena moisturizer (tinted and with SPF 15 or 30) instead of foundation (I'm with stuntchic on this -- I think it looks absolutely feral on women -- cakey, etc). And at nights, before bedtime, I use regular soap (out of the pump) and water. And I use prescription lotion for my face at bedtime.

In the past I've tried Neutrogena, which worked for a short while, and then had prescription medications for my skin rashes (on back, legs, face) -- ugh, horrific! Funny I recall the wonderful childhood times when I rarely washed my face and my skin was gorgeous! Ah well.

Now it's in better shape, thankfully!

Back