Ladies! What do you use to care for your skin??

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
Just wondering what works for you and what doesn't.

As for me, I use Estee Lauder to care for my skin. It seems to work for me.

Nivea didn't work.

Neutrogena did for most part.

Hmm, that's all for now..

Oh yeah, please be honest, am I asking a stupid question? :dunno:

See you later! :ily:

Miss-Delectable said:

Nivea didn't work.

Not a stupid Q :fly3:

For me, I will use soap, Nivea or Neutrogena. My skin is easy to take care of. Unless it's that time of the month. :mad:

Sometimes I use some of those generic mud pack...

I use neutrogena all the time. Also I have prescription pads and zit-blemish cream to apply at night. They seem to work... :fly3:

Miss-Delectable said:

Nivea didn't work.

Oh, you're not being stupid for asking...There are no stupid questions here... :)

As for myself, my skin care regimen is very simple. I use plain water and ivory soap to wash with twice a day. I also use witch hazel for acne control, and when I'm out in the sun, I use a sunscreen. Right now, I don't think I need a moisturizer because, my skin tends to run towards the oily side, so I don't want to make the situation worse by adding more liquid to the situation! lol But, I'm also still young (mid-thirties), so when I'm a bit older, the moisturizer might come into play. We'll see... :)

I always wash my face with Noxzema...Others don't work for me!

I'm with ^Angel^ on that one... .Same here I have tried other brands it doesn't help much with my face.. Noxzema, Does it for me... I would Steal some of ^Angel^'s when I am out of it, Good thing she Brings it on the Roads with her when we Travel. When I got home I brought myself my own. :D

I dont use anything.. Ugh I know! I have yet to find something that doesnt make me break out. Noxema hurts my face and dries it out. Neutrogena makes me break out. I have an oily T-zone and dry cheeks, nothing works. I also have pretty dry hands/elbows too. I hate lotion so they're constantly dry. I like those clearasil pads, those work wonders! I use astringent every other day to maintain some sort of cleanliness of my face. But otherwise, nothing. (Why do you think my pores are so icky looking.. haha.. really!)

Many faces varies with different kinds of special facial cleaners or soaps. I used to have problems, going from one brand to other. It just really sucked. I would say use Oily of Olay facial cleanser, it's good but remember not every face has the same reaction.

Used to have Noxema back in high school but *bleech* outgrew it, ha! No wonder those are keeping the twins looking younger! Are those your secrets?

Last edited:
I don't use anything except St. Ives for my face like once a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok this is no bullshit. When I was married a long time ago a female co-worker
told my wife that swallowing sperm was good for the complexion

bbnt said:
ok this is no bullshit. When I was married a long time ago a female co-worker
told my wife that swallowing sperm was good for the complexion

:rofl: Very funny, bbnt!! It never comes cross in my mind until you brought that up ! Ha !

Noxzema is one I used when I was teenager but now rarely use when my face feel like oily or drity. Mostly the time, drink water is good for your skin. It helps them smoothly.

I use a facial scrub in the shower and I am also known to use simple soap and water for washing up in the mornings and before bed. Nothing fancy. I'm not a big make up wearer...in fact, I can do without, LOL.

Malfoyish said:
I use a facial scrub in the shower and I am also known to use simple soap and water for washing up in the mornings and before bed. Nothing fancy. I'm not a big make up wearer...in fact, I can do without, LOL.

Hey!

Nice of you to "drop in", Malfy. I'm with you on that whole make up thing. I just never got into it, and, I find it to be just huge pain to deal with. More often then not, I just don't bother! In fact, I think makeup is nothing but a bunch of :bsflag: most of the time! LOLOL

I use noxzema too when I use make-up I do use noxzema and vaseline nursey jelly for my eyes to remove.. it helped me I guess *shrugs* otherwise I am heavy on make-up stuff but lately I use lipsticks cuz I'm like lazy to get up early and put on make-up cuz seriously I recenlty cleaned my bedroom I was like damn I have more than i thought I gulped lol so it'll take me a while to use them up for now.. :roll: eh sorry if I go off topic here :laugh2:

repost - I not use make-up when I was teenager but it still oily and dirty.. without or within make-up. :)

Pinkster - it sounds like you have combination skin - that is what I have. I suggest you find products for combination skin - it will dry the oily part and moisurise the dry parts (if that even makes any sense) To wash my face, I use L'Oreal Cleansing Balance. When I was back home in NZ, I used Boots No 7 - they have the best lotions for combination skin, I miss it soooo much as it was heavenly on my skin. :)

TweetyBird said:
i use Noxzema after that, dry face and put Olay on it... :)
I've heard of Noxzema drying up people's faces. It actually wipes off all the oil on your face. It's best to add lotion after using Noxzema. :thumb:

Back