Ladies? Hairy chest or no?

I like a trimmed "whooha." Waxed might seem a little weird, but even with a trim you can still tell that hair does grow down there, the stubble/shadow? I think landing strips are pretty sexy too. :cool2:

Landing strips??? on men???

I don't know, maybe i'm just weird but I equate the ..uh...virility of their bush with their manliness.

The strip that starts from the belly button down. I prefer not feeling as though im in the forest but I completely understand what you mean.

I am laugh OMLA sometimes guy is very normal grow on men become hair :lol:

I am guess grow fast I Notice rare people I am puzzled it sometimes depend on hormone seems on depend!

look like almost monkey!

Sorry - that's a little much, but I did have a friend who had that much. He asked me to shave his back for him. We shaved, then he got some kind of treatment and it did not grow back.

doesn't work grow on hair impossible cause! people have problem treatment might gene something! reason happened don't work grow hair not work! I Notice people, men is very not enough on beard stranger!

doesn't work grow on hair impossible cause! people have problem treatment might gene something! reason happened don't work grow hair not work! I Notice people, men is very not enough on beard stranger!

My friend Steve's back hair was thick enough you could rake it at times. He hated it and could never find a girlfriend. He had me help him and within 5 years, she found someone and is now married. She is totally jealous of me and so we no longer get to talk. Beside, my hubby is also totally jealous of him.

My friend Steve's back hair was thick enough you could rake it at times. He hated it and could never find a girlfriend. He had me help him and within 5 years, she found someone and is now married. She is totally jealous of me and so we no longer get to talk. Beside, my hubby is also totally jealous of him.

:shock: wow not good jealous! I am surprised! I am puzzled it I Understand
most many jealous!!

A little's fine, but if there's too much it looks like they're wearing a carpet. Landing strip....never seen that term before. Interesting.

A little's fine, but if there's too much it looks like they're wearing a carpet. Landing strip....never seen that term before. Interesting.

Usually used for women who shave down there and leave a bit in the middle. I've never seen the term used for men.

Back