Ladies? Hairy chest or no?

For me it does not matter whether there is hair or not. I have dated guys with hair all over chest and back, men with only chest hair and men with no chest hair. I go more for how he treats me and things like that. Married a no chest hair guys, but he treats me with love and respect and just a little nastiness :naughty:.

If I have a very chest hairy, should i post a pic this? would u like it? :hmm:

Nope, I like hair. Doesn't bother me a bit unless it on your back. In that case you better wax that shit. Yuck! >.<

BTW - Posts from Hell is hairy too!

Not important IMHO. When I'm attracted to a man, it doesn't really matter.

Re: back hair

If you're a guy with really hairy back, please wax or wear a t-shirt. lol

I had an ex that had hair everywhere , and I mean everywhere besides his palms, and feet soles, and was thinning on top. :shock: Now, he keeps his head shaved off because he its mostly gone on top.

I had an ex that had hair everywhere , and I mean everywhere besides his palms, and feet soles, and was thinning on top. :shock: Now, he keeps his head shaved off because he its mostly gone on top.

I knew a few guys like that and didn't find them attractive at all. One was sweaty like a hog as well and constantly hit on one of my friends... She was so disgusted. :(

Guys need to keep their hygiene clean.

Nope, I like hair. Doesn't bother me a bit unless it on your back. In that case you better wax that shit. Yuck! >.<

BTW - Posts from Hell is hairy too!

Pretty sure everyone knows that already about PFH. He goes around quite a bit on AD with women... :lol:

Wow, people getting around on AD? Hmmm...

But yea, he was hairy, and would drip on me when...*Cringes* Ugh, I can't go that route again. Besides there is more to do with the chest without a hair. Hair balls suck.. :giggle:

I saw my friends boy is shaving OMLA I am shocked jeez long time I said you are funny comedy shaving on on arm hair and then on chest funny!, he is embrassment I am laugh! He think hottest , normal your hair body :lol: grow your hair

Not that hairy! I don't like back hair either, but I do like plenty of chest hair... Something for me to grab onto and feel like I'm with an actual man.

Elegant-Men-Body-Hair.jpg

Grrr, so hot.

Lee my fiance is hairier... too bad he won't let me take a picture.

No chest hair!
it's not a total deal breaker but I just do NOT like hairy men. Now, long hair on a mans head that's fantastic. It's kinda a fetish of mine...:blushes: but anywhere else, eh no!

I can't imagine letting chest hair be the deciding factor in a relationship. Seems kinda shallow.

One more note to the ladies: Remember, all guys' backs get hairier after middle age; be prepared.

If they can put up with your middle age sags, you should be able to put up with their hairiness.

:giggle:

Chest hair, I don't mind. hairiness, I don't mind. Guys who trim or shave themselves down there ... ugh. Turns me off.

I don't mind guys who trim down there, but shaving makes them look like little boys. I don't care if it makes them look "big," but it's just plain weird. I prefer some hair down there...

I like a trimmed "whooha." Waxed might seem a little weird, but even with a trim you can still tell that hair does grow down there, the stubble/shadow? I think landing strips are pretty sexy too. :cool2:

Back