Lack of love life

okay, I start over, I'm gonna make a new thread.

Right.. err, Raging Quiet, how are things going in your dating corner? :)

awww dont we all have a lack of love when none of others tried to fancied us.. :| oh well but i do flirt around alot but never had a chance to let it happen for real or something because i am very shy and insecured and everytime i wanted it so bad and other time i just resist cause i wasnt ready whichever i was trying to find out when the time is right...

it's cool...just like what one of my friends told me before...

love takes patience.

yep love always takes a time but hated that because i wouldnt never know when the time is right even through i wont be paying attention and i wanted to tell myself to pay attention harder but i didnt wanted to. :roll: what a dork!

hey just keep trying to do harder!

just stay calm and focus on yourself and your dreams. :)

yeah i tried that but yet still stressing but only if i had to get over with school and etc then i will be calmed and so vented out.. ;) but i cant be calmed and focused with my dreams or goals because i am always stressed out and depressed sometimes even i tend to feel so cautious all time.. i wished to have a guy to take cared so then i needed to be taken care of.

I will be SMAHT said:
yeah i tried that but yet still stressing but only if i had to get over with school and etc then i will be calmed and so vented out.. ;) but i cant be calmed and focused with my dreams or goals because i am always stressed out and depressed sometimes even i tend to feel so cautious all time.. i wished to have a guy to take cared so then i needed to be taken care of.
Hmmm I know what u mean...I've been abit through stuff like that in high school when I have so much to worry about that involves school work and family and stuff like that...and doesn't have the time to find someone who likes to be with me and all and would like to spend alot of time with her and stuff so I dunno...right now I have a job and have some plans for my future career as an comic book artist as I'm already trying to do tons of drawings and stuff like that and I may never really have time for an relationship with a girl when I find a company that would publish my comics and stuff so...if they like it, then that means they would want more and more AND more from me later on so...being an comic book artist is much more complicated than just drawing comics, you know. :roll: ugh it's crazy but at least I like to draw anyway.

Thanks for your responses everyone, they have helped me a lot!
Liza said:
Right.. err, Raging Quiet, how are things going in your dating corner? :)
I asked the guy for his email address, we now talk on msn quite a lot and getting on quite well, I got his number yay!!! I find it more easiler to talk to him after chatting on msn now, thanks for all your support! :ty:

:thumb:

Raging Quiet said:

I asked the guy for his email address, we now talk on msn quite a lot and getting on quite well, I got his number yay!!! I find it more easiler to talk to him after chatting on msn now, thanks for all your support! :ty:

YAYYY!!! :hug:

:applause: WTG RQ!!! :)

Raging Quiet said:

you go grrrrrl!

Yay! :fruit: We are all proud of you! See, it wasnt so hard asking a guy for his email addy or phone number? :) :thumb:

Raging Quiet said:

YAY!!!! :applause: WTG RagingQ!!!

Raging Quiet said:

lol, as famous quote; "there's always a way"

Congratulation :applause:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
why not try the internet? or use this forum?

such as, I am looking for man who don't smoke, don't drink alcohol,
love to cook, love to travel, start off as friends and then go into serious
relationships, have less friends and willing to spend more time with me, and good communication, understanding.....
Miss P, You'll be able to find men as such easily... 6 feet under ground
violent004.gif

Back