Lack of love life

Steel said:
I don't smoke. I don't drink. I like to cook...well even though I'm not too good at that. I like to travel, start off as friends and then decide if I really love her or not and would proably spend more time with her as much as possible and yes, would even be very understanding and open minded.

But I'm not so sure if you are the right girl for me, Miss P.

:ugh: sorry...besides you like like what? 10 years older than me? lol

I thought you have a girlfriend, and plus I don't want white men because
they don't eat collard greens, corn bread, neckbone, and stuff like that. :roll:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I thought you have a girlfriend, and plus I don't want white men because
they don't eat collard greens, corn bread, neckbone, and stuff like that. :roll:
uh no I don't have a girlfriend anymore...and I left her.

for a VERY good reason so long story...right now I'm about to date someone else that I know a long time ago.

and me as a white man, likes to eat fried chicken, beans, peas, chocolate cakes, bacon and saugage, etc...just like black people loves anything that involves meat and sweets.

Steel said:
uh no I don't have a girlfriend anymore...and I left her.

for a VERY good reason so long story...right now I'm about to date someone else that I know a long time ago.

and me as a white man, likes to eat fried chicken, beans, peas, chocolate cakes, bacon and saugage, etc...just like black people loves anything that involves meat and sweets.

see, I made my first move, and Steel doesn't want me... so see there, Raging Quiet, it just doesn't work...
because you will have to deal with rejection....

Most times it doesn't work, few times it does work.

Meg and somebody need to come up with new suggestion... :lol:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
see, I made my first move, and Steel doesn't want me... so see there, Raging Quiet, it just doesn't work...
because you will have to deal with rejection....

Most times it doesn't work, few times it does work.

Meg and somebody need to come up with new suggestion... :lol:
wha..wha..what? rejection?? you just said that you don't even want white men! :|

*rme* MissP, Steel didn't reject you. You set up a test. I see that your tests are the kind that ANY man will fail. Either he does that or does that, he s still damned by you.

I suggest you quit messing with Steel's head and realize that you're enjoying the game more than the outcome itself. I think you enjoy meeting men online cos it is easy to mess up with their heads and disappear without a second thought.

Men do have feelings and don't appreciate being set up for failure.

Miss P, as a fellow poster and member at this forum, I would appreciate it if you do not continue making other's threads yours by changing the topic to a different one. To do that, is very disrespectful for everyone who wants to stay on topic.

FeistyChick said:
i am a "little" shy when it comes to men... i like it when THEY make the first moves.. BUT it doesn't always work that way :roll: ... if it wasn't for a close friend of mine who "PERSUADED/PERSISTED" (without giving up! sheesh! :squint: ) me to contact/meet an old friend of hers... i wouldn't be dating him :D...

WE BOTH THANK HER FOR PUSHING ME TO "MAKE THE FIRST MOVE" because he is VERY SHY! :lol:

Shy, you??? :lol: I find that hard to believe because you seem to be very outgoing and vibrant. Then again, I am shy myself... at first meetings, anyway!! Congrats about dating! That is surely good encouragement for Raging Quiet... ;)

Hmmm, if I were Raging Quiet, I would probably ask the guy:

a) if you have seen him somewhere before and if he says no ... ask again if he is interested in a conversation, anyway!

b) ask him about his philosophy on life, and then share yours

c) tell him you like his shirt.. it suits him, and tell him how he knows your friend (the one who probably trying to match you two up).. the rest follows.

Meg said:
Whoohooo, FeistyChick! You owe her gratitude for rest of your life heh. Sometimes we need to be pushed by friends who know us well cos our shyness gets in the way and miss opportunities!

what you said is VERY TRUE!!!

i can't imagine not having him in my life.. sheesh.. he said if i didn't make the move.. none of this would have happened cuz he would have never made the move :lol: another trip to chicago is already in the works for the weekend of july 4th :D WHOOHOO!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

i still tease him on how we met... sheesh! he gave me permission to tell this.. i sent him a smile that said something like WANNA CHAT, LET ME KNOW... his reply was........................ ERM.... I AM FLATTERED. THANK YOU. i was like what a fooking DORK REPLY!!! instead of saying yes or no sheesh... :rofl: but my close friend wouldn't let me give up... and made me email him :squint: so i tease him about his DORK REPLY!!! and will always remember this.. we have told our friends about this.. esp one of his closest friends.. OMFG.. i thought he was gonna pass out on the table at a restaurant cuz he was CRACKING UP BIG TIME! :lol:

now we got to work on you girl!!!
RIGHT POOPIE!?!? (she knows i call her that! :P )

WE NEED TO FIND SOMEONE NICE FOR POOKIE!!! as you found one for me! :cheers:

quiet gal said:
Raging Quiet,

HINT:

*drop something next to him
*drop your pen and then pick it up and ask around if that is his or not ( to start conversation)
*find someone that knows him and start asking that person about him like if he was married, children, ( possible that person might let him know)
*if he is sitting at the bar, sit next to him and order something and look around slowly and SMILE at him

there are few other things you could do to get attention :lol:

GOOD HINTS!!! :thumb:
i used to do that in the past---- to get their attention... :D

Katzie said:
FeistyChick :hug: Katzie

In my case, I'm severely shy :roll: but everyone loves me when I get half drunk. :roll: What can I do?! LOL You're not the only RagingQuiet, but mahhh gewdness you're gorgeous! Stand up straight, chin up and be proud! Show 'em what you got! I don't mean this and this. :giggle: You go girl!!

KATZIE IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! :grouphug:

laspalmas said:
Yes, the men are shy too (often)... Important, the women will up courage to start a conversation. Hehe....
I think, for all the men are interesting, if a woman get to start a conversation. Don't forgot it, the men are shy often too....
And I am a man too....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yea it is true that some men are very shy... my honey is :)

Meg said:
*rme* MissP, Steel didn't reject you. You set up a test. I see that your tests are the kind that ANY man will fail. Either he does that or does that, he s still damned by you.

I suggest you quit messing with Steel's head and realize that you're enjoying the game more than the outcome itself. I think you enjoy meeting men online cos it is easy to mess up with their heads and disappear without a second thought.

sheesh.. you can't test men like that.. they have feelings too just like meg mentioned.. you are not being fair to them.. that is like PLAYING GAMES/MIND GAMES with men... and MEN HATE THAT... if you keep doing this.. you won't meet a WONDERFUL AND DECENT MAN like i have :)

Liza said:
Miss P, as a fellow poster and member at this forum, I would appreciate it if you do not continue making other's threads yours by changing the topic to a different one. To do that, is very disrespectful for everyone who wants to stay on topic. >>> THANK YOU LIZA!!! cuz i keep asking her to pls make a new thread instead of ruining it for others-- i guess she doesn't have a GOOD/SENSITIVE HEART--- since it goes IN ONE EYE, OUT THE OTHER EYE! :roll:

Shy, you??? :lol: I find that hard to believe because you seem to be very outgoing and vibrant. Then again, I am shy myself... at first meetings, anyway!! Congrats about dating! That is surely good encouragement for Raging Quiet... ;)

Hmmm, if I were Raging Quiet, I would probably ask the guy:

a) if you have seen him somewhere before and if he says no ... ask again if he is interested in a conversation, anyway!

b) ask him about his philosophy on life, and then share yours

c) tell him you like his shirt.. it suits him, and tell him how he knows your friend (the one who probably trying to match you two up).. the rest follows.

ha.. i am shy WHEN IT COMES TO MEN!!! but with my friends, etc.. i am not.. :lol: :P

liza gave good tips too-- i used some of them in the past as well :)
GOOD LUCK RQ... GO GIRL!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! :hug:

Meg said:

I agree with Meg....I didn't see any "rejection" on Steel's part.

Nancy said:
I agree with Meg....I didn't see any "rejection" on Steel's part.

But I don't like the way Steel approach me and then tell me
he is seeing someone else...
That is a waste of time.
If he is seeing someone else, then don't bother me.

It is as if he wants me to stand around waiting for him
and thinking there might be a chance he might see me...
after he finished seeing someone else...

Sorry for going off topic...

I understand shyness... because I can't be myself around men...
I can't fart around them...
But with friends, I can fart around them and joking around.... :D
I understand FiestyChick

Miss*Pinocchio said:
That is a waste of time.

I understand FiestyChick

Out of respect to RagingQ, please create your own thread if you want some love advice from us folks. Steel was not implying anything at all. It is just that you were reading between lines. Lets cool this off and give RagingQ advice as she needs some.

Meg said:

Now that's something that I want you to say this in my ex's face lol

Miss*Pinocchio said:
That is a waste of time.

I understand FiestyChick
"a waste of time"? heh speak for yourself :roll:

from a black woman who don't even like white men. :roll:

Not me Steel bec i been date white guys before :D

Why you think that Steel make you waste time bec of Steel is already see someone eh??? Miss P *smh*

LovelyBlkGal said:
Why you think that Steel make you waste time bec of Steel is already see someone eh??? Miss P *smh*

I expect him to say, "I am interesting in dating you, we can meet at alldeaf meeting next month, and we can go see movie such as Star Wars.... hey, I give ya my phone number and email address, and so and so...."

But oh well... he failed. :angel:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I expect him to say, "I am interesting in dating you, we can meet at alldeaf meeting next month, and we can go see movie such as Star Wars.... hey, I give ya my phone number and email address, and so and so...."

But oh well... he failed. :angel:

He is failed?? nahh that YOU one who is failed ask for that :P oh well since He is already see someone

Back