LA Police in YOUTUBE beating film

We should not question the police. We should be questioning why the suspect wanted to break the law in the first place and why the suspect was trying to take the police officer's gun away. I would beat the shit out of somebody if I was a police officer and he was trying to take my gun away in the course of my police duties. I would not allow him to murder me in the course of my police duties. Watch this next video clip. This is why I support the police beating the shit out of somebody who has broken the law in the first place and does not listen then attempts to take away the police officer's gun and murder the police officer with his own service pistol.

I think this deserves a 2nd re-reading then you will see what I mean and what Lillysdad is trying to say. Put the deaf issue and another issues aside for a mintune and really focus on what is being said here.

That I agreed, there are many cops out there who are untrustworthy, that are abusive, violent, cheaters and liars. Many of them get away with being reported or disciplined or fired or face charges.

I agree with you there are too many cops out there around in this country.
I don't like that-- that would make me upset, sick of [beep] about cops are untrustworthy to good people in there! That make me feel bad too much!
I don't want to heard about there that cop get arrested for without a reason.

I would be glad any of cops would be fired or face charges for cheater, liars, violents, and abusive against the civil or innocent, but if any of them who were witnesses that saw a cop doing something wrong.
Then they will report to the chief. I prefer that
face charges and fired to any cop/s. I would say, "Too bad for cops, it's time to losing a job!" I am shuddering.

Yeah, I'm surprise some cops do get away with it, such a shame to see that happen too...:eek3:

I agree with you there are too many cops out there around in this country.
I don't like that-- that would make me upset, sick of [beep] about cops are untrustworthy to good people in there! That make me feel bad too much!
I don't want to heard about there that cop get arrested for without a reason.

I would be glad any of cops would be fired or face charges for cheater, liars, violents, and abusive against the civil or innocent, but if any of them who were witnesses that saw a cop doing something wrong.
Then they will report to the chief. I prefer that
face charges and fired to any cop/s. I would say, "Too bad for cops, it's time to losing a job!" I am shuddering.

LAPD is known as racist and used beat on black people but they got 2 riot, one in 1968 and other in 1992. 1968 Watts riot was erupted after LAPD arrested black guy for almost no reason. In 1991, LAPD beat Rodney King down in Lakeview Terrace and not much of realized until he was sent to hospital then court found that police officers aren't guilty and black people are became more anger then start erupted in South LA until court changed and found police officers are guilty then sent them to prison. That's worse than CPD, NYPD and other local police.

LAPD is known as racist and used beat on black people but they got 2 riot, one in 1968 and other in 1992. 1968 Watts riot was erupted after LAPD arrested black guy for almost no reason. In 1991, LAPD beat Rodney King down in Lakeview Terrace and not much of realized until he was sent to hospital then court found that police officers aren't guilty and black people are became more anger then start erupted in South LA until court changed and found police officers are guilty then sent them to prison. That's worse than CPD, NYPD and other local police.

That's sad for Rodney King. But I glad they were erupting until
court charged against them, then sent them to prison! Yay! Thanks for letting me know. :) :ty:

It's very such interesting to me about the cops were wrong
and put them in prison that make me happy!

That's sad for Rodney King. But I glad they were erupting until
court charged against them, then sent them to prison! Yay! Thanks for letting me know. :) :ty:

It's very such interesting to me about the cops were wrong
and put them in prison that make me happy!

lol. Yea, I met few police officers in suburb area and they are nice to me. :)

Have you been in Chicago?

lol. Yea, I met few police officers in suburb area and they are nice to me. :)

Have you been in Chicago?

Yes.
But I haven't met any cops in Chicago. My family and I travelled through Chicago, to Boston from
St. Paul, Minnesota for my cousin graduation in 1997, he was lived in Boston, Massachusetts.
Anyways, I met Salem in Mass, two polices who were rode a biking with me,
and they are nice to me! So, my mother ask the cops for their permission for granted to snap a photo of me with cops, so now, I have one in my photo.
:)

Narrow minded bias stereytypical hypocits. You people fuckin amaze me. Just keep your head buried in the sand and believing what the media wants you to believe.
Yes, you are all being spoon fed crap and asking for seconds. I have seen first hand incidents unfold. I have been involved in numerous incidents that end up in the news. I KNOW what happened. The media shows up, puts their own spin on it. By the time I sit down and watch the news, it is a totally different story. Teh truth does not matter to the media, ratings do. So keep your head buried in the sand. That way it wont get taken off by by the person trying to save your ass. But, just remember, the ones who try to save your ass and society, are "de-policing". If you are not firmiliar woth that term, it means that cops are doing less and less proactive police work out of self preservation. Why should we go out and put our asses on the line when all we get out of it is complaints and lawsuits for doing everything right.

If you all want a society filled with criminals and no control where YOU WILL BE A VICTIM, then keep doing what yer doing. I get paid the same whether I am locking people up, or doing nothing.

If you all want a society filled with criminals and no control where YOU WILL BE A VICTIM, then keep doing what yer doing. I get paid the same whether I am locking people up, or doing nothing.

Who had said that we want criminals out on the streets? All we had said was it was wrong for cops to assault anyone, it's a violations of civil rights, if we can't assault anyone, then cops can't either. I don't believe cops should have all this power to do what they wish to do, just because they're cops that doesn't mean they're above the law, giving cops a right to do brutality.

"All we had said was it was wrong for cops to assault anyone, it's a violations of civil rights, if we can't assault anyone, then cops can't either. I don't believe cops should have all this power to do what they wish to do, just because they're cops that doesn't mean they're above the law, giving cops a right to do brutality."
You are automatically assuming that the cops are in the wrong. Do cops have to bea tthe hell out of people occasionally? Yes. Is that assault? No.
The real world is not an episode of CSI. When you tell someone they are unbderarrest, they do not automatically turn around, place their hands behind their back and LET YOU ARREST THEM. They will fight. So when they fight, are you proposing that the police beg them to stop? I understand that the video we are talking about looks bad. You only saw what happened after the fight styarted end befiore it ended. In reality, you have no idea what took place, only what the person editing the video wants you to see. Based only on the view you have been given, there is not nearly enough evidenceto say that the cop is in the wrong. You are forming an opinion of that cop without all of the facts. You are all also making generalizations about ALL COPS. There are bad cops out there, I will not act like there are not. BUT to paint us all as bad by making generalizations about us pisses me off untilo no end, You are making statemnets about cops in the same manner that idiots make statements abou tdeaf people beign stupid, uneducated and so on. That is the hypocracy that is also pissing me off. Why is it ok for you all to sit here and stereotype cops but no one can do it to you all?

I did not said "all" cops are bad, I said "many". Please re-read my post again before any further misunderstanding. Thanks. ;)

Cheri said:
That I agreed, there are many cops out there who are untrustworthy, that are abusive, violent, cheaters and liars. Many of them get away with being reported or disciplined or fired or face charges.

How do you know this? How can you say "many"? DO you have any evidence to back up your statement? As a cop, I cannot go around pointing accusatory fingers at people without any evidence to back up my statement. So please show me the evidence you have to support that statements that you made.
I would guess that you cannot support these statments. If anyone has any contact with a cop, and the incident does not go the way they would like, they automatically start pointing fingers at the cop. If you get pulled over for speeding, he stopped me because I'm black. People are so free to do what they want. But when they get in trouble for their actions, they say the cop was harassing me, he just needed his quota, bla bla bla. People cry foul when they dont get their way.
You say that many cops are untrustworthy, abusive and so on. How do you know this? Have you gotten your ass kicked by a cop for no reason? Have you had a cop arrest you based solely on a lie?

Going back to the youtube tape, explain to me how you see this small segment of video and automatically assume the cop is in the wrong?
Please comment on your opinion of this tape and the way it was shown to the public. Where is the rest of it? Why dont we see anymore of it? Could it possibly be that you do not see it because if you do, you will see that the cop was not in the wrong?
Do me a favor, stop and think about this. remove your emotion and bias. Why have you only been shown a small segment of the video? If this was truely a case of excessive force, why would they not show the entire incident?
Even if they do not have the incident from beginning to end, they definately have more than what they are showing. You see this time and time again in incidents where people accuse the police of excessive force.
When the police are 100% in the wrong from beginning to end, you know the news shows the entire tape. Think back to the rodney king beating, how much video did you see? Damn near all of it. Why? Because the overall video painted a clear picture of the events that unfolded. If you do not have a clear picture of the police looking bad, simply remove everything that made the cops look like they were just doing their job, and VOILA! You create a crroked cop on video.
Now again, thingk about the youtube video, the cop is punching him in the face, we all plainly see that. But the cops are still trying to get him in handcuffs. Now, think abou it, again, remove your bias and emotion. If a guy has fled from the police in a stolen car, and is actively doing anything possible to get away (this is evident due to the fact he endangered everyones lives that were in his path while fleeing). Now, when he is not wanting handcuffs on him, and there are two cops trying to handcuff him (by the way, it is a documented fact that the time during attempting to cuff someone, is the highest time of resisting arrest, officers being assaulted and killed) is it believable that a fleeing felon MAY try tro grab a cops gun while being cuffed and rolling around on the ground?
This is the point I am trying to make. You have already decided that the cop is guilty. You refuse to logically review what you have seen. You say the cop is guilty because you saw a very small clip of an incident without KNOWING what happened. You are saying the cop is guilty because someone told you he is guilty. Why can you not give the cop the benifit of the doubt, while assuming the criminal is a victim here?

It's quite funni how you said " do you have any evidences or proof to back up her statement? and yet you think a cop doesn't arrest someone without any evidences or proof? maybe a cop will see a bruise or two on a woman, and sure it's easy for a woman to stand there and lie her teeth out and say " oh yeah he abuse me, look, I got a bruise mark or two " then a cop goes on and arrest her lover, ex bf, husband, friend whatever without hearing his side of it too....Of course cops are going to cover up any actions they do wrong, like you're doing now, you think ALL cops are there to protect and serve without any mistakes whatsoever? or don't think they do anything wrong, and they are allow to go out there and phsically abuse someone just cause the bad guy happen to broke a law or two. come on, let's be real here, there ARE SOME cops who goes above the laws, no cops done anything perfectly, and the botom line, some cops do get away with it, that's a fact....I feel bad for those innocent who gets arrest, just cause they haven't had their chance to speak their side, and bang they're in jail and have to spend so much money on lawyer and court fee to prove their own innocents....sad...Just because a cop wears a uniforum doesn't mean I have to bow down at them and give my trust to them 100% but if they're doing their job right way, and following the laws and listen to both sides since there are three sides of the story but it seem lately, they don't have time to hear it but only want to assume that this is what happened...Believe me or not, I've been in that situation several times myself and I know what it like to be mistreated by a cop..I do respect many cops out there but not some of them ..

The bottom line is there are going to be people out there who been in similar situation like this, and they have a right to feel that the cop did not do their job right....You don't go out there and beat the crap out of someone by punching them in the face like that, I don't care what the reason is, but IMO it is wrong period...

How do you know this? How can you say "many"? DO you have any evidence to back up your statement? As a cop, I cannot go around pointing accusatory fingers at people without any evidence to back up my statement. So please show me the evidence you have to support that statements that you made.

Sure, LA police brutality video, When Cops Are Killers, Stop Police Brutality,After a brutal year, a survey finds Connecticut still trusts its police, but worries about racism and brutality.

Angel, If you actually read my post, you will see that I never said there were not crooked cops. As fara as the example, its a good one! In fact, its one of my favorites.The pissed off girlfriend game! I guess that is the cops fault? A girl gets pissed at her boyfriend/husband and claims he assaulted her. When in reality, he didnt. Well how is this the cops fault. This is a case of her lying, and him puttin ghimself in a bad situation.
If I have a person claiming they were assaulted, and have marks on them consistent with their statement, I would be a fool to not make the arrest if I cannot disprove her allegation of assault. If I did not write the report, you would say I am crooked because I let a guy go after he beat up his girl.
If I cna prove that she is lying, I lock her up. It is hard to prove, but I have done it. There have been a few times when she was stupid enough to get caught. And when that happens, I arrest her for filing a false police report. But, as I said, if it cannot be proven, I HAVE TO MAKE AN ARREST BY STATE LAW. I have no choice.
It is unfortunate that the guy gets arrested, but I have to cover my ass. Shame on him for beiong involved with such a lying, manipulating, self serving bitch. Usually, based on my experience, adults have a large part to do with their outcome. The chances are that the guy knew that she was a low down bitch, he just did not think she would be that way with him. The funny thing is that relationships where this stuff happens, do not end. They stay together. So that maked my jon easy the next time I come back. I know she is a liar, and he is an idiot. I know who and what I am dealin gwith. And trust me, in that situation, I will be back. They are too stupid to avoid it.

Do you know what is legally required to initiate an investigation, or affect an arerst? I dont really think you, or most people do. Because if you did, I really dont think you would have made the statements that you have.

Cheri, as fara as the provided links are concerned, they are just another example of peopl etelling you what they want you to hear. Get FACTS from credible sources. You can do better than that. I'll give ya a clue. Who is it that conducts real investigations on corruption, civl rights violations and such. When an investigation is serious, who conducts it? Then, when you get that info, compare it to REPORTED cases of abuse, corruption, civil rights violations. WHen you have done that, please share the results.
Thats is alot of work isnt it? In fact its too much work for the average American to undertake because they are too busy running their lives. So instead of doing your own research, you take the word of biased people, biased media, biased political groups. Just for grins, look into the links you posted. find out who did the research and compiled the data for the stories, then find out who owns the company, then find out who is financing the companies. If you are going to use a source, find ou tthe sources of the source. It may suprise you.

Lily's Dad said:
Angel, If you actually read my post, you will see that I never said there were not crooked cops. As fara as the example, its a good one! In fact, its one of my favorites.The pissed off girlfriend game! I guess that is the cops fault? A girl gets pissed at her boyfriend/husband and claims he assaulted her. When in reality, he didnt. Well how is this the cops fault. This is a case of her lying, and him puttin ghimself in a bad situation.
If I have a person claiming they were assaulted, and have marks on them consistent with their statement

I'm sorry to say this but Yep it is the cop's fault cause the cops did not bother hearing the guy's side of the story, like I said above, there's three sides of the story, hers, his and the truth, the cop heard her story but not his? hmmm....

Just because someone has a mark on them that doesn't mean it cause by that person, she could have gotten it from work, or from him trying to defend himself...like I said, cop should be able to listen to two sides rather than listening to one, believe it or not, some women are abusers not just men! ...

If you do not want to put an innocent person behind bar, then get the whole story instead of half of it and collect as many proofs or evidences such as marks, bruises etc on every part of the body inculding hers and his and make sure one of them are telling the truth otherwise it wouldn't look good on the cops part for arresting the wrong person :-/

You are guilty of the exact same thing you are accusing me of! You teel me that I do not listen to what is being said I will quote myself from my last post that you responded to
"If I cna prove that she is lying, I lock her up. It is hard to prove, but I have done it. There have been a few times when she was stupid enough to get caught. And when that happens, I arrest her for filing a false police report. But, as I said, if it cannot be proven, I HAVE TO MAKE AN ARREST BY STATE LAW. I have no choice"

Now, if I say that I will lock her up after I can prove that she is lying, doesnt that mean that I heard his statement and beleive him over her?

And as far as there being three sides, I disagree. Here is something I tell people several times per day "There are seven side to every story, and by getting you side, I only have one".

"Just because someone has a mark on them that doesn't mean it cause by that person, she could have gotten it from work, or from him trying to defend himself...like I said, cop should be able to listen to two sides rather than listening to one, believe it or not, some women are abusers not just men!"

Legal term here, look it up, if necessary, "totallity of circumstance"
another one, "Probable cause".

"If you do not want to put an innocent person behind bar, then get the whole story instead of half of it and collect as many proofs or evidences such as marks, bruises etc on every part of the body inculding hers and his and make sure one of them are telling the truth otherwise it wouldn't look good on the cops part for arresting the wrong person :-/"

Wrong again, this is called doing your job. There are laws in place which remove any discretion from a police officer when deciding if he should affect an arrest. If you know nothing about domestic violence laws, then you would make this assumpiton. This is only more evidence that you do not know what you are talking about. You are making more wild uninformed accusations abou tpolice officers.
As I said, I love the fake domestic assault scenario. Please, giv eme more reasons why the cop is wrong.

Sorry, I just wanted to say again that since in this scenario, the cop has NO DISCRETION in affecting an arrest in this situation. The person tho lay blame on is the socalled "lady" that lied, and the idiot man for beign in the relationship with her. Hopefully he is smart enough to actually learn to stay away from her. But we all know he will go back to her.

Umm I wasn't speaking of you as YOU, and I'm sure not assume anything, its a true story and I'm speaking of what happened...

I think this has gone a bit too personal, so I'll end this, no hard feelings here :)

Back