Kwik-E-Marts?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Oh boy, KWIK-E-MART!

For those of you who are wondering what the hell Kwik-E-Marts are, watch The Simpsons on television.

Americans = 7-Eleven ... Simpsons = Kwik-E-Mart

Yep, that's what it is... a small store they have on The Simpsons show. :)

Anyway, to promote the upcoming movie... they decided to convert eleven 7-Eleven stores into Kwik-E-Marts. Those 11 stores are scattered throughout the United States.

If you want to know if there's one near you, check this link:

Where to Find the Simpsons-Themed 7-Elevens - Gadling

The neat thing is that they even sell (or renamed) some of their products as well. Slurpees are Squishees. Donuts sold are as seen from the television show... with pink icing and colored sprinkles on top. Cereal? Krusty-Os! Oh yeah, they have Buzz Cola!

When you get the chance, see if you can visit one that's located near you.

Here are some pictures of a Kwik-E-Mart that someone visited recently...

Kwik-E-Mart - a photoset on Flickr

Unfortunately, I don't live near one right now... :(

Dude! One is about 10 blocks from me! YESSS! :runs out door:

I'm still thinking... "Eh?"

:dunno:

I never really had a preference for those places. The only thing I ever actually enjoy from any place are the Slurpees from 7-Eleven. That's it. Other than that, I just go for whichever store has a specific product... cheap. :thumb:

it's almost like 7-Eleven but Wawa is a little bigger and has more stuff. I like their touch screen so it gives me options on what i want to make on my food to go. Wawa's gas is usually cheaper than Exxon, Mobil and other gas-chain places.

I saw the kwik E Mart in Seattle few days ago, I thought it was cool and different for a change. I knew it won't be there for long anyway. When I first saw it, I was rubbing my eyes, and said "is this real?" lol

it's almost like 7-Eleven but Wawa is a little bigger and has more stuff. I like their touch screen so it gives me options on what i want to make on my food to go. Wawa's gas is usually cheaper than Exxon, Mobil and other gas-chain places.
So, Wawa is also a restaurant as well?

I recently went to 7-Eleven near my house for a couple chili dogs and a soda.

They did convert a small part of the inside to match the Kwik-E-Mart from The Simpsons. The Slurpees were Squishees. The soda dispenser was Buzz Cola. The donuts included the pink-iced with rainbow sprinkles. That's pretty much it.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

I wonder what Buzz Cola and Krusty-Os taste like? Hmm...

I wish that Minnesota still have 7/11 but unfortently, Super America was so greedy and made 7/11 go away from Minnesota :( I remember when I was a kid, I would go to 7/11 and Tom Thumb (its defnuct as well)....

Back