Kwik-E-Marts?

I wish that Minnesota still have 7/11 but unfortently, Super America was so greedy and made 7/11 go away from Minnesota :( I remember when I was a kid, I would go to 7/11 and Tom Thumb (its defnuct as well)....

not really cause SA is greedy cause 7/11 go away. Reason 7/11 is one of easy target armed robbery(I learn from star and tribune newspaper long ago) and poor designed lights area where the place is too dark for dangerous people walk that area. 7/11 is gone from Minnesota. I was drive by pass Chicago year ago and saw 7/11 still running business. I said uh uh? still running in Chicago. I don't know about 7/11 is still running as usually businesses in other states?.

Oh! What thee year did 7/11 left Minnesota? At first I tought that SA was taking over and now I know why... I remember one on White Bear Avenue in St. Paul but not there anymore... I saw few in Texas couple of years.. If 7/11 decide to come back to MN, they might upgrade their security like glass window between cashier and customer like SA in Downtown St. Paul. I know where I work is very dangerous at night but less armed robbery.

not really cause SA is greedy cause 7/11 go away. Reason 7/11 is one of easy target armed robbery(I learn from star and tribune newspaper long ago) and poor designed lights area where the place is too dark for dangerous people walk that area. 7/11 is gone from Minnesota. I was drive by pass Chicago year ago and saw 7/11 still running business. I said uh uh? still running in Chicago. I don't know about 7/11 is still running as usually businesses in other states?.

Back