Know Your NES History?

Arguement abt Mega Man's series games?

Word!

Vamp is always right, if Vamp is ever wrong refer to #2.

2. Vamp is always right.

Only 850 the first time.

The 2nd time, I decided to test how much I could remember from the brief glimpse I had at the game titles.

What happened was total recall. This is part of an ongoing experiment I have with memory.

But if you want to see the best award image, here it is:

nes-award1.jpg

Yeah so? I did say no one is perfect. Guess you think you are above everyone. I can't wait for Karma to catch up with you so you can realize how foolish you were as a 30 year old man.
Who says I am above everyone? ;)

So, I guess you made a mistake about the Mega Man games. :)

That's alright. No one is perfect. Even I make mistakes. :)

I can tell from your typing that you think you're better than everyone.

No, I have not made any mistakes with the Mega Man games.

If you want, I can repost your claims on a Mega Man forum. I'm a member. I can guarantee you that they will laugh at you.
Go for it!

Can you provide some evidence that I never have admitted to my mistakes?

If you have none, then why did you waste everyone's time?

Remember, you're that guy who refuses to listen to everyone's opinions as his own as evident in the "Original Sin" thread.
Back to the topic... does anyone still own any of the original NES games?

I don't. I gave them all to my cousin when I got the Nintendo 64. :(

My roommate did buy a bunch of NES games from a local pawn shop a few years ago. :)

I bet u took 10 times then put ur highest scores on here, AD.com
Farwell, I am not here to defend for dojosky.. I know you hardly know him personality that very well. Let me tell you something about him, I remember that Doj and I were kids, He always brough his colovison (sp) and Inllivision (sp) to deaf school. I sometime play videogames with him when he let me played it. I knew he is freaking videogame kid.. His parents spoil him alltimes.. I was jealous of him what he got video games when i was kid as you know... eh.. But he is very cool and genius guy in real life. Now he is adult now, still collect value games like colovision, nes, anything etc. I easily believe him since I born to world cant change my trust toward dojo's life.

If you met him, you will relaize that he is very casual cool and understanding person. He is not kind of cheat, nor trouble or dirty scam like that... I wish you met him in person that will make your thought be different between online and person.. ;)

Lol... You are sooo funny...

You are trying own Dojo so hard, even more hard, ouch...

btw, nice signature.
You are deadly wrong, No body can own Dojosky's life.. almost impossbile.. I know him personality life from childhood till now. My life own him!

Dojosky, You correct me, If I am wrong? :fingersx:

Let BACK to this topic...

Back to the topic... does anyone still own any of the original NES games?

I don't. I gave them all to my cousin when I got the Nintendo 64. :(

My roommate did buy a bunch of NES games from a local pawn shop a few years ago. :)

wtf? when does that happen? all NES you have are gone!!!!!! Thought you plan to keep all games and get own store to sell alllllll crap games. What kind geek are you? *sobbing n' running away*

wtf? when does that happen? all NES you have are gone!!!!!! Thought you plan to keep all games and get own store to sell alllllll crap games. What kind geek are you? *sobbing n' running away*
It was actually my dad who did that.

One day, my dad said... "Oh, I gave all your Nintendo games to your cousin. You have a Nintendo 64 now." I told him that he shouldn't have. But, too late anyway.

Then, my dad did the same with the Super Nintendo. So, I told him... "Don't ever do that again!"

To this day, he hasn't touched another video game console... yet. :)

I still have the Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega Dreamcast, Atari Lynxx, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo Gameboy Micro, Sony Playstation, Sony Playstation 2, and Microsoft Xbox.

Oh yeah, I used to have the original Atari 2100... but that eventually disappeared while I was in elementary school. :(

It was actually my dad who did that.

One day, my dad said... "Oh, I gave all your Nintendo games to your cousin. You have a Nintendo 64 now." I told him that he shouldn't have. But, too late anyway.

Then, my dad did the same with the Super Nintendo. So, I told him... "Don't ever do that again!"

To this day, he hasn't touched another video game console... yet. :)

I still have the Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega Dreamcast, Atari Lynxx, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo Gameboy Micro, Sony Playstation, Sony Playstation 2, and Microsoft Xbox.

Oh yeah, I used to have the original Atari 2100... but that eventually disappeared while I was in elementary school. :(

you should lock in storage. oh well. I have very few SNES, very good games.

you should lock in storage. oh well. I have very few SNES, very good games.
It was before I was old enough to get my own storage. After he gave away the SNES, I hid my stuff... and emphasized that they were MY games... not to be touched.

I only have one SNES game... Killer Instinct. It's the one that came with a free soundtrack CD.

It was before I was old enough to get my own storage. After he gave away the SNES, I hid my stuff... and emphasized that they were MY games... not to be touched.

I only have one SNES game... Killer Instinct. It's the one that came with a free soundtrack CD.

cool. I ruin KI's soundtrack CD by leave in my car and burn up. whoops. I still have KI cartridge, still in good condition to play. weee

but I need better control since my Street Fight controller broke :(

cool. I ruin KI's soundtrack CD by leave in my car and burn up. whoops. I still have KI cartridge, still in good condition to play. weee

but I need better control since my Street Fight controller broke :(
*sighs*

I loved Street Fighter. :(

Back