Kitchen renovation project

Possibly. I've always wanted a fridge with an icebox included, but that's wishful thinking. However, the last time I checked, there wasn't any wiring there.
:confused: Refrigerators have freezers; iceboxes went out before the 50's.

Refrigerators aren't hard wired; they use a normal household plug.

:confused: Refrigerators have freezers; iceboxes went out before the 50's.

Refrigerators aren't hard wired; they use a normal household plug.

I meant a new fridge where you press a lever to get ice from the fridge itself. Know what I mean? What do you call those?

I meant a new fridge where you press a lever to get ice from the fridge itself. Know what I mean? What do you call those?
Oh, a built-in ice dispenser. Yes, my daughter's fridge has that and the built-in cold water dispenser.

Please post it after your finishing this project... That project give us idea and better view... We're planning our kitchen renovation someday in future.

Oh, a built-in ice dispenser. Yes, my daughter's fridge has that and the built-in cold water dispenser.

That has be to hooked up to the water pipe , that is how my sister's built-in ice dispenser work. I can't use my city water to made ice cubes , it's too gross. I wonder how the water is in Chicago .

That has be to hooked up to the water pipe , that is how my sister's built-in ice dispenser work. I can't use my city water to made ice cubes , it's too gross. I wonder how the water is in Chicago .

Some people install a filter that the city water runs through before going into the icemaker/cold water dispenser.

Some dispensers have built-in water filters, or the owner can add an under-sink filter. My daughter has a whole-house water filter.

Chicago's water tastes great! I miss their water. (location may vary, I was from suburbs of Chicago, just right outside of the city line) It also has the right amount of fluoride in it. My dentist in Florida said he knows who is from up north by their teeth.

They quit using that after the 1940's.

I know. if the wiring is knob and tube, they would need to rewire the house so I was curious.

I've had this kind for as long as I can remember. I use the ice a lot to make ice packs for sore muscles. I haven't had to make ice in at least 20 years.

Here are today's pictures:

Attachments

• IMG_20140304_174107_0-1.jpg
    IMG_20140304_174107_0-1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20140304_174047_0.jpg
    IMG_20140304_174047_0.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20140304_174051_0.jpg
    IMG_20140304_174051_0.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 25
Looks like they're going to get the work done pretty fast. My kitchen remodel basically stopped....still need to reface the cabinets and put new lighting in. Always nice to get something new. Can't wait to see the final pics.

Looks like they're going to get the work done pretty fast. My kitchen remodel basically stopped....still need to reface the cabinets and put new lighting in. Always nice to get something new. Can't wait to see the final pics.

You and everyone else are probably excited to see the final pictures, and that'll happen on the 14th.

Chicago's water tastes great! I miss their water. (location may vary, I was from suburbs of Chicago, just right outside of the city line) It also has the right amount of fluoride in it. My dentist in Florida said he knows who is from up north by their teeth.

That is very interesting, as my small city has horrible water. We have fluoride in our water too but I lived in almost 30 years and never drank the water and my dentist said I have great teeth every time I see him.

I realized I forgot to add one. My apologies. This here is part of a new wall that used to be a counter.

Attachments

• IMG_20140304_174022_0.jpg
    IMG_20140304_174022_0.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 20
The work seems to be moving right along, which is good. It took us weeks to remodel two kitchens. (One was a remodel, the other a complete gut job.)

The work seems to be moving right along, which is good. It took us weeks to remodel two kitchens. (One was a remodel, the other a complete gut job.)

Sure does look that way. They have a deadline of March 14th to complete the work, so they'd better finish on time.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Back