kissing ur kids by teacher

ella said:
thats alittle weird .. none of myy preschool/ kindergarden teachers kissed .. they let sit on their lap ,but thats about it. I mostly had female teachers though .... is your daughters teacher male or female?

female, still no kiss my daughter's around her lip cuz she has pushed the teacher, why she forces to kiss my daughter thinks to calm her from throwing out, it doesnt work, and I haven't seen that teacher kissing other kids at all :aw:

CutePommie said:
Ok then again . i does still to be disgree with it .. Yet if some of you don't mind that's fine but please think about it very careful. When the teacher does kiss to the kid 's cheek or whatever and it will make the other kids would start to think this kid is the teacher's pet ( favourite) it would become very dangerous because that the kids would to think this teacher doesn't like them.
As the kids aren't to be stupid they would be to be aware about this situation. Sorry that what my view to be feel . Hope i does to make in this very clear to you all.

Thank you

yes, same here I may see that teacher favorite's my daughter

Catmandu said:
I'm an over-protective mom and I admit that. I get so freaking paranoid if something happens to my daughter. I'm not too fond of the idea of teachers kissing children because this could lead to sex offense even if s/he is the world greatest teacher, but still I forbid. I feel that teachers are teachers and they are there to teach. That's just my opinion.
I agree same here, and I admit that teacher is very nice that why I didnt want to offend her feeling, maybe I would say something to her to understand not kissing her or simple move different daycare ;)

:) I have older daughter I still am an over-protective mom to my both girls and I get so freaking paranoid, too :/

Yea, I got kissed by high school teacher because she's nice to me. :D

That is an interesting issue. This is probably tough to think about that. If it is a last day of school, then I guess it is all right. But, something that we need to be concerned. What if there is a teacher has a herp on her lip?

yeah i wouldn't want no teacher kissing my kid if i had one .. no matter if was harmless or not... its just weird like i said.

it is okay for me as long as the teacher is trying to cheer her up a little. Just tell the teacher "I hope I do not offend you or anything but I am uncomfortable with you giving my daughter a kiss, can you kindly not do that again?"

teacher kissing on the lip

No, that is not appropiate. I must have read the question wrong but on the cheeks or forhead is better. What is ever better is giving them a hug is better than a kiss.

Kissing a child in the daycare or in any schools are not proper!!! It should be reported to the head of daycare or schools or the law....

Every parents has right to protect their own children...

Thanks!!
SxyPorkie :ugh2:

SxyPorkie said:
Kissing a child in the daycare or in any schools are not proper!!! It should be reported to the head of daycare or schools or the law....

Every parents has right to protect their own children...

Thanks!!
SxyPorkie :ugh2:

I agree..

Even, the worst if the kisser has hidden herpes on the lip. My aunt's neighbor had one, and she almost kissed my aunt's kid in the front apartment when the mother came out of the door.

webexplorer said:
Even, the worst if the kisser has hidden herpes on the lip. My aunt's neighbor had one, and she almost kissed my aunt's kid in the front apartment when the mother came out of the door.
:barf:

i think it depends, as a pre-service teacher, I would never kiss a student, but that is because I will teach jr/sr high. Younger students are all for instant gradification, the here and now, while jr/sr high students are very different.

A teacher will know if the student would like a hug/kiss or if the child prefers no contact at all.

But at the same time, even if I was teaching elementary, I dont think I would ever kiss a student.

I would never ever let a teacher male or female kiss my daughter. They are there to teach not kissing children. That teacher is fucking sick. I think you should report about it. It not normal. Sick Sick in the head that what i would say!!! :shock:

I will not allow my kids to be kissed by anyone. They can quick hug (not long hug) the kids or pat their shoulder or arm. that about it since too many teachers or adult or relatives do molested children. What if it leads to molested?

I would suggest to talk to the teacher and explain that you do NOT allow anyone kiss your kids. They can only pat on the shoulder or hug. If the teacher does not listen to you, then talk to her boss. If nothing works, then go to another child care. You have every right for what you want for your child. Dont be afraid to talk to the teacher.

Anyway, 15 min for each activity is NOT healthy. If it like that every day, how boring~!!!! I would change day care for that reason because it is not reasonable time for them to play.

I wouldn't mind it if the kid wouldn't mind it. If the kid does mind it, then I would talk to the teacher about it.

CutePommie said:
I disgree with it , i am not allowing to letting the teachers to give kiss my kids's cheek or head no way .. if i hear like that then i would give them earbashing . say that not acceptable because that are not the professional things to do in their's job as teachers. :nono:
EARBASHING??? That's what caused my fiancee's deafness. :eek:

i would agree with posts

if i have my own children can allowed hugged from teachers okay but NO kisses from teachers or i will reporters to prinicipal about that.

same mostly older boys always kiss to teacher for sex and noknowledge to tell parents about that and getting in big troubles for sex and have pregnant under 18 and parents will tell principal about that to away from teacher to have sex with boys.

like mary kay who have sex with young boys and she got in big trouble but she have baby with young boy's i cant believe that!

Why do you need to tell your child's teacher not to kiss? The teacher should know better than that because he/she is adult. It probably makes him/her think that you are stupid if you tell that unless something is not right, then you should report to the principle. That's it.

If the child knew that her/his teacher is going to give a kiss, she/he would have said to the teacher that she/he has a germ. The teacher would like this: :iough:

My girls have never been kissed only HUGGED!
I wouldn't allow it anyhow. Good friends, sure! Family, yes!
But teachers, I think that is just crossing some major boundaries.
Hugs are fine, but kisses are for sure off limits!

I have had two "teachers" kiss Lilly. Honestly, they are the only two that I feel comfortable with kissing her. The first was Lillys first daycare teacher. She really loved Lilly and Lilly really loved her. Pat was diagnosed with breast cancer and was out sick for quite a while. SHe went through some serious bouts of depression while going through chemo. When she was in the hospital for surgery we sent her a picture of Lilly.She loved Lilly so much, and vice-versa, that we started going over to Pats house so they could visit. Lilly had a very poistive effect on Pats life during that time. She used to kiss Lilly on the cheek. An dI had no problem witrh that.
The other person is Daun. SHe was our speech therapist that came to our house thwice a week for speech therapy. After spending alot of time with her, we begaqn to develop a friend ship with her. In fact, she was invited to Lillys second birthday. SHe has brought her son over a few times for he and Lilly to play together. When Lilly started going to the half day program at C.I.D., Daun no longer provided therapy for Lilly. SHe still sees her once or twice a week. Once again, I have no problem with her kissing Lilly. She also kisses Lilly on the cheek.

Back