Kim Jong II is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
not gonna happen. not in my generation.

I'd say not in the next several generations. It would take several generations of new and different leaders to undo the harm done by several generations of the Jong family.

Hopefully this destabilizes the power base and give the people a chance to reclaim control of their own lives. There is some debate as to how much control the son really has over the military. Remember the father had all of his hand picked people in control. The son will need to do the same to keep in power. The US and China are really watching this closely. (oh I'm sure South Korea is watching closely too).

Keep in mind that the son, AKA the "Young General" was also handpicked by his father to be his successor.

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

jillio said:
Hopefully this destabilizes the power base and give the people a chance to reclaim control of their own lives. There is some debate as to how much control the son really has over the military. Remember the father had all of his hand picked people in control. The son will need to do the same to keep in power. The US and China are really watching this closely. (oh I'm sure South Korea is watching closely too).

Keep in mind that the son, AKA the "Young General" was also handpicked by his father to be his successor.

Yes I realize that. I spent time in South Korea and a very short time in North Korea.

i know this not really relate topic, but WOWWWWWWW!!!!! this year, 3 terror leader die. first osama bin laden, 2nd muammar gadhafi, then 3rd is kim!!!!! think is coincidence?

sorry my stupid answer, but i think this weird.

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

Yes I realize that. I spent time in South Korea and a very short time in North Korea.

Cool. I hope you are right about the destabilization. But the younger generation appears to be groomed to carry on the status quo.

Look at North Korean sign language interpreter.

[yt]7zT8lKweG00[/yt]

That's beautiful signing. Even though I don't understand it, of course. Very graceful movements. I suppose she's probably the best of the best in North Korea, but I don't see many terps with that kind of artistic skill here in the U.S.

serve him right, being the fattest fuck in the country, and all the rest starved at forced idolising the prick

Cool. He was evil of axis. Next to Fidel Castro? he s poor health.

That's beautiful signing. Even though I don't understand it, of course. Very graceful movements. I suppose she's probably the best of the best in North Korea, but I don't see many terps with that kind of artistic skill here in the U.S.

Yes, very graceful.

Kim Il-Sung (the father of Kim Jong-Il) convinced the ruling classes aka aristocrats and military generals to allow him to consolidate all the powers to his control. That is the reason why they allowed Kims to serve as dictator was because Kims have continued to keep them rich and privileged.

The ruling classes can at anytime remove them and they have no intention to do so because they do not want to be in spotlight. It's a constant daily struggle between Kims and ruling classes to ensure that power of control is still under Kims'.

It is best if that North Korea remains stabilized and that Kim Jong-Un is in control otherwise.... you're going to have a couple of lunatic hardliners wanting to start playing with fire.

N Korean leader Kim Jong-il dies
BBC News - N Korean leader Kim Jong-il dies

BREAKING NEWS: North Korean leader Kim Jong Il dies at 69
BREAKING NEWS: North Korean leader Kim Jong Il dies at 69 | Mail Online

North Korea's Kim Jong-il dies aged 69
North Korea's Kim Jong-il dies aged 69 - Telegraph

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il Has Died
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il Has Died, State Television Says | World News | Sky News

North Korean leader Kim Jong Il has died
North Korean leader Kim Jong Il has died - CBS News

Rest in Peace

Threads merged
Moderator naisho

Rest in Peace ??? HUH! I hope he is rotting in HELL! He let his people go hungry while his famliy had all the food they wanted! Look at his son, he sure is not going hungry .

The son was to my knowledge educated in Europe in a private boarding school and has been working for his father as a military general of sorts.

I've been told he is very spoiled and is likely to be worse than his father. Then again, he might be more compassionate than his father and slowly make changes for the better, such as doing away with the labor camps where abuse occurs (mostly wishful thinking on my part).

Yes that very wishful thinking! It not going to happen! The son is going to worst than his dad. He will want to prove he has power and God know what the Hell he will do !

they had to or it's punishable by death or hard labor at prison.

in North Korea, a tour guide is required to tell a very moving and emotional story about the Great Leader to make tourists cry in couple minutes.

That is just what I thought! Cry or die! The people did not looks like they where crying out of real sorrow , it was too fake looking.

That is just what I thought! Cry or die! The people did not looks like they where crying out of real sorrow , it was too fake looking.

lol yup. when the camera was trained on them, they suddenly started crying. I lol'ed!

lol yup. when the camera was trained on them, they suddenly started crying. I lol'ed!

Yeah , I was laughing too when I saw this! But is very frighten to think what the son will do! He will be a lot worst !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back