Kids Turned Away From Church....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice deflect of the question.

The question to you and any Muslim is:
Does the original Quran exist?

If not, moot point.

The next logical question is, does the original Bible exist? Another moot point.

Not perhaps. I meant exactly what I said.

But if you wanna say it like that, then 9/11 attack isn't really by Islamic terrorists.

I never said they were. IMO they were just Muslim terrorist.

Although they read the Quran, prayed according to the Quran, used the Quran to justify themself, etc. they were not true believers. Just the same as those so-called christian groups you name. The 9/11 terrorist and your named group are all imposters.

Nice deflect of the question.

The question to you and any Muslim is:
Does the original Quran exist?

If not, moot point.

I'm not sure what you're asking. Quran itself is the ordinal text.

The next logical question is, does the original Bible exist? Another moot point.

You are right. That is because in the times of the O.T. there was no paper and the O.T.was never meant to be on paper but to live in the hearts of the people.

I never said they were. IMO they were just Muslim terrorist.

Although they read the Quran, prayed according to the Quran, used the Quran to justify themself, etc. they were not true believers. Just the same as those so-called christian groups you name. The 9/11 terrorist and your named group are all imposters.

Agreed and I'm also making another point. Why is it that there are so many Christian groups?

You are right. That is because in the times of the O.T. there was no paper and the O.T.was never meant to be on paper but to live in the hearts of the people.

Moses wrote it down on a stone

I'm not sure what you're asking. Quran itself is the ordinal text.

Ok, then where is the first copy (i.e. The Original)?
Let us all look at it so comparison can be made to what is being used by others today.

I'll bet my last dollar that the original does not exist.

Agreed.

And there are religious sick hate groups and terrorists like KKK, Koresh Camp, and Westboro Baptists Church. There are more hate Chrisitian groups in America than Muslims.
Do you have some kind of research proving that there are more Christian hate groups? Also, how do you quantify "more?" More total individuals in the groups or more groups? Also, how do you identify a group or individual as "Christian?" Do you differentiate between groups who talk trash but don't commit acts of violence with those who kill people?

Ok, then where is the first copy (i.e. The Original)?
Let us all look at it so comparison can be made to what is being used by others today.

I'll bet my last dollar that the original does not exist.

Oh my. You're have a great difficulty in understanding it.

Food for thought- if I were to pick up Quran from here, Saudi Arabia, and Ethopia... It's exactly same.

Can I say same for Bible?

Do you have some kind of research proving that there are more Christian hate groups? Also, how do you quantify "more?" More total individuals in the groups or more groups? Also, how do you identify a group or individual as "Christian?" Do you differentiate between groups who talk trash but don't commit acts of violence with those who kill people?

Not gonna bother with this because we both know what you're trying to do. All I can say is pick up a newspaper and look at who is causing more trouble than others.

All acts of terrorism and hate in America are caused by evil people.

Being Christian, Muslim, or any other religion does not preclude anyone from being "evil" or committing evil acts.

Agreed.

And there are religious sick hate groups and terrorists like KKK, Koresh Camp, and Westboro Baptists Church. There are more hate Chrisitian groups in America than Muslims.

Yup, make sense.

FRC, ADA, FRI and NOM are four of them as well.

There are many gay people got bullied or physically assaulted by anti-gay Christians and I haven't hear about situation with Muslims, at least for America.

Also, there are FAR MORE MORE Christians than Muslims in the USA.

Yup, make sense.

FRC, ADA, FRI and NOM are four of them as well.

There are many gay people got bullied or physically assaulted by anti-gay Christians and I haven't hear about situation with Muslims, at least for America.

Also, there are FAR MORE MORE Christians than Muslims in the USA.

You should look it up. It's "interesting"

Well, at the least, there are so fewer Wiccan/Pagan terrorists than Christian terrorists...

Well, at the least, there are so fewer Wiccan/Pagan terrorists than Christian terrorists...

probably because many Wiccans and Pagans were killed off by Christians :dunno:

probably because many Wiccans and Pagans were killed off by Christians :dunno:

Yeah... That's shame, indeed. Mainly, they used to believe Wiccans and Pagans are Satanists or demonic witches. =/

Well, in fact, the majority of Wiccans and Pagans aren't a Satanist whether you like or not.

EDIT: But, it seems this thread turns in Three Major Religions (especially Christianity) vs. Other Religions here.

Yeah... That's shame, indeed. Mainly, they used to believe Wiccans and Pagans are Satanists or demonic witches. =/

Well, in fact, the majority of Wiccans and Pagans aren't a Satanist whether you like or not.

EDIT: But, it seems this thread turns in Three Major Religions (especially Christianity) vs. Other Religions here.

yea I know. My friend is a Wiccan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back