Kentucky man arrested for 934th time

I remember reading about him a few years ago. He's always getting arrested. They even dedicated a website to him with a list of all of his arrests.

He's probably homeless or poor... and wants a simple place to sleep and eat... for free. :)

I have seen him around Univeristy Of Kentucky campus, college bars near UK... he is just a homeless but he do have family in Lexington..

14 yrs he had been arrested. oh boy, I guess he never learn any lesson abt not getting arrest. I bet he enjoyed it very much.

He just wanted to be BRAG what he did...
*rolls my eyes up* Other one thing, he forgot about his life what needs to meet job/home and others... but didn't.. end up what he currency now?

14 yrs he had been arrested. oh boy, I guess he never learn any lesson abt not getting arrest. I bet he enjoyed it very much.

its over 30 years.. they estiamte that he been arrested over 1,000 times but mess up at records place..

Wow.. unbelievable... guess his life is messed up but u know some person would do anything for a warm place and foods.. prison is all that.. so sound like he is homeless? i could be wrong about that.. but wow.. hard to believe over 900 times.. dang!

thats kinda sad the poor guy obviously needs some sort of rehab, get him clean mabee into a work program .

What I don't understand is why we don't keep people like him in jail for life. It'd give him a bed at night, a roof over his head, food, and we know he'll just end up in jail again the moment you let him out. Why go to so much trouble?

what angers me is that my tax dollars are going to pay for his public defenders and court dates. what ever happened to the "3 strikes, youre out" rule?

Lol wow that is pretty sad we have a guy like that up here in saint cloud but he hasn't had that many times. once he got released from the jail and 10 min later was hauled back in

what angers me is that my tax dollars are going to pay for his public defenders and court dates. what ever happened to the "3 strikes, youre out" rule?

I should think the 3 strikes would apply to serious crimes like murder or theft. A life time in jail seems rather extreme for simply being drunk in public.

Back