Kentucky man arrested for 934th time

This guy might be a delightful and harmless ole drunk. I didn't read the article; I'm assuming he's nothing more than the town drunk and therefore harmless but I could be wrong. Lol

I just wish they would save our tax dollars and quit arresting the guy if they have no intention of fully prosecuting.

We got someone like that here in Newport Beach. A true beach bum who's battle with the bottle gets him many free rides to the city hotel.

Even a cop made a documentary on him.

Richard

Maybe he has no place to sleep then getting drunk to be arrest and staying overnight in the jail. If so, he must be bright drunk dude! :D

It look like that that he has an alcohol problem, that he needs a help. Keep him in jail dozen of times doesn´t solve anything but worst... Simple is sent him to alcohol spa clinic. I don´t understand US justice system. :roll:

Here in Germany, anyone who have alcohol or drugs problem then send them to spa clinic for addiction and help to positive their life.

I think Ky dont care if he get rehab bec Kentuckys emonics depends on Tobbaco, Whiskeys, Coal, Horses and Gambling

My goodness haven't they put that man in a rehab program? He sure didnt' learn his lesson that's a lot of times being arrested is he in the guiness book of world records? LOL

Wow, that's a lot of arrests.
I looked and only 31 arrests are for something other that "ALCOHOL INTOXICATION"
Must like his beer huh? Yikes.

Back