Just your thoughts and opinion on things.

Bowling is my favorite as well.

I'm pretty good myself. Tend to forget to release the ball.

:lol: still working on that since Christmas.

What's your score in bowling? Mine is at 235 now. And if that doesn't sound all that wonderful, consider that at a real-life bowling alley I usually cannot even break 100. :D

I love the golf too. I could NOT get the hang of it with the controller for the longest time and finally got it (yes, a bunch of blonde moments there) and now I'm at -1 !! :D

damn!

You kicked my butt. My highest score. I even checked is 171. Gonna have to practice more. :giggle:

We bought it as a Christmas gift for the family.

How long have you been playing the Wii?

damn!

You kicked my butt. My highest score. I even checked is 171. Gonna have to practice more. :giggle:

I just sold my Wii to my friend two days ago. sorry but i'm a lazy ass bum. I don't want to dance around or move around my arms.

damn!

If you just got it, give it time. You will get better as you go along, I promise. He's had it about 6 months but we really don't play it that often. We did the first couple weeks after he bought it, but now we only play 1x a month or so. We got a little lazy :giggle:

I just sold my Wii to my friend two days ago. sorry but i'm a lazy ass bum. I don't want to dance around or move around my arms.
:rofl:

Thats funny!

Never heard of someone being too lazy to play a video game.

Oh wait! This one takes effort

:giggle:

Buy it again when you're 50 and in horrible shape.

but if i were 50 and in a horrible shape... I'll may be bedridden or die of heart attack. :dunno:

beside... by the time we're 50 years old.... it's like this

6qeasn.jpg

jiro,

it's like what? <confused>

oooo my bad - it's a pix of a frail boy laying against the corner of some rotten old building. He's wearing a goggle (some virtual reality game) which is connected to wall (i guess power plug + internet jack). I found this pix from some forum while back. The theme of this pix was - "The future gaming"

oooo my bad - it's a pix of a frail boy laying against the corner of some rotten old building. He's wearing a goggle (some virtual reality game) which is connected to wall (i guess power plug + internet jack). I found this pix from some forum while back. The theme of this pix was - "The future gaming"

thanks for the description. that would describe a 50 year old gamer perfectly. :giggle:

thanks for the description. that would describe a 50 year old gamer perfectly. :giggle:

Also... I forgot to mention that the artist did write about an irony of the gaming world (MMORPG). In MMORPG - you are usually respected and worshipped if you are very very good. and you are actually somebody because you get involved and play together with them or against them and you get noticed. However... while this person is well-respected in MMORPG... what most people did not know is that his real life sucks... thus a picture of him as a frail boy laying against the corner. He is probably homeless and lives off on scrap food.

Also... I forgot to mention that the artist did write about an irony of the gaming world (MMORPG). In MMORPG - you are usually respected and worshipped if you are very very good. and you are actually somebody because you get involved and play together with them or against them and you get noticed. However... while this person is well-respected in MMORPG... what most people did not know is that his real life sucks... thus a picture of him as a frail boy laying against the corner. He is probably homeless and lives off on scrap food.

what do the letters MMORPG stand for? (sorry, i'm not a gamer so i have no idea.)

what do the letters MMORPG stand for? (sorry, i'm not a gamer so i have no idea.)

Massively-Multiplayer-Online-Role-Playing-Game. Think of it as virtual reality game. Everybody creates their own characters and they participate in missions in order to win rewards. They can compete with each other to see who is better. many many more!

Massively-Multiplayer-Online-Role-Playing-Game. Think of it as virtual reality game. Everybody creates their own characters and they participate in missions in order to win rewards. They can compete with each other to see who is better. many many more!

what kind of rewards do they compete for? money?

I paint large-scale realistic murals and do paint finishes for money, but I paint in oil on board for myself (and sometimes I sell that stuff too! )

I am an artist myself, too. I do oil painting, water colors and chalk pastels as for my hobby. I sell my work, mostly are oil paintings.

points, gold/credit/etc. (the monetary currency in game), special weapon/gear, etc. It depends on the game.

In my opinion it would be fun if an AllDeaf contingent could go in as a preformed group to WOW or Guild Wars with our own guild.

In my opinion it would be fun if an AllDeaf contingent could go in as a preformed group to WOW or Guild Wars with our own guild.

i quit WoW 2 years ago for good. That addiction destroyed my life. :mad2:

Back