Just wanted to share

Those are all neat names. Thank you. We thought about Elijah Trent, but we were both born in the 80s when the movie ET was super popular. His initials would be ET. Not really a big deal since most likely his generation won't even know what ET is. lol. Husband likes Eli a lot. He has already been calling him that. I like it too but every time I try to say it, Levi comes out instead, Levi is his 13 yr old brother. lol
I never had problems naming my daughter, I knew exactly what I wanted to name her and husband just happened to like that name too.

Those are all neat names. Thank you. We thought about Elijah Trent, but we were both born in the 80s when the movie ET was super popular. His initials would be ET. Not really a big deal since most likely his generation won't even know what ET is. lol. Husband likes Eli a lot. He has already been calling him that. I like it too but every time I try to say it, Levi comes out instead, Levi is his 13 yr old brother. lol
I never had problems naming my daughter, I knew exactly what I wanted to name her and husband just happened to like that name too.

you're welcome :)

This may be just an assumption on my part, but it looks like you want a biblical name. How about Elisha? :)

Back