Just wanted to share

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
I know I am not on here much but I just wanted to share. I had my 20 week ultrasound, and I am having a boy! First boy in our family in many years.

I know I am not on here much but I just wanted to share. I had my 20 week ultrasound, and I am having a boy! First boy in our family in many years.

Congratulations! I hope you carry the boy to full term and is born a healthy baby!

Thank you. My daughter was no full term but I was impatient. This time I won't be such a sissy and deal with the later parts of pregnancy. Daughter is a healthy 2 year old now.

Thank you. My daughter was no full term but I was impatient. This time I won't be such a sissy and deal with the later parts of pregnancy. Daughter is a healthy 2 year old now.

Haha. Good to hear. The third trimester is the hardest to deal with because you will get less sleep. However, think about the reward you will get when the baby is born! Have you decided on a name for the boy?

Congratulations!!!!

stork-flying.png

Haha. Good to hear. The third trimester is the hardest to deal with because you will get less sleep. However, think about the reward you will get when the baby is born! Have you decided on a name for the boy?

Thank you guys for the congrats. We haven't decided on a name for a boy yet. All girls in the family so we are just stumped. I am open to some ideas. What do you guys think?

Thank you guys for the congrats. We haven't decided on a name for a boy yet. All girls in the family so we are just stumped. I am open to some ideas. What do you guys think?

I am not sure if you want a popular boy's name or an unique one.

congrats i have little boy unfortunatly who got sodding wife and moved away...one suggestion keep him in his cot untill he 40

Congrats!
Names are tough.. Don't stress about it though, look at it as something fun to think about while you're waiting for him to be ready. Enjoy the process! I went for classic name that can be cute and handsome sounding but will allow him to be taken seriously in the future.

that's great!!!

oh yeah, what about Brodie Michael? that's my 2 year old nephew's name lol

Woodrow! Yeah, I know it's odd, but I like it.:cool2:

Boys might get teased with the nickname "Woody". I like the name Woodrow tho. I think you have to consider what the last and middle names are. Also the initials. My friends last name was PETTIT on our sodtball jerseys they put our names on the front and hers came out as PET-TIT. It was a fun coed team so she wore it, but got a lot if comments:laugh2:
Kids can be brutal with other kids names.. I think picking out a boys name is more difficult. You want it cute for when he is a baby, but strong for when he gets older.

Boys might get teased with the nickname "Woody". I like the name Woodrow tho. I think you have to consider what the last and middle names are.

Good point. "Woody" just seems so undignified. :laugh2:

I was watching a movie series yesterday called Lonesome Dove and one of the main characters was named Woodrow Call, an ex-Texas Ranger played by Tommy Lee Jones and set in the late 1800s. The name really grabbed me. (Well, the character did, too, lol).

Good point. "Woody" just seems so undignified. :laugh2:

I was watching a movie series yesterday called Lonesome Dove and one of the main characters was named Woodrow Call, an ex-Texas Ranger played by Tommy Lee Jones and set in the late 1800s. The name really grabbed me. (Well, the character did, too, lol).

When picking out our kids names, you rule out all the names of ex's, mean people, or people you didn't like. Then all the names your siblings and friends have used. There are 16 grandkids just on my parents side. All the good Irish names got used up rather quick. I also think if you use names from todays popular people, when your kid goes to kindergarden there will be 10 Justins:laugh2::laugh2:

Back