just to clear some stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
darkflare83 said:
what the heck i dont even know who you are cookie and i never pm you because i have no clue how to work it now pleae less moronic and more sense k? thanks oh and trust me ya dont wanna mess with me

Ohhh I'm shaking in my pants...not!

You need to have a sense of humour when you post in AD. Granted cental said it best here,

uH Oh Iz dA LoLleRCOaSteR!

Consider this thread derailed.

This thread was derailed and I merely teased you (which I do with the majority of ADers). Try using humour to diffuse anger once in a while, it does work. :)

oh sorryabout that man i kinda have an temper due to i m fully irish hope ya forgive me lol let s say i m kind of an person when temper is lost tv shall be flung acrossthe room and radio bashed lol hmmmm anger management ll have an field day alright lol remember spice whathappened with my radio lol before it wasnt funny but now it s funny to me oh and sorry again about the wall

darkflare83 said:
oh sorryabout that man i kinda have an temper due to i m fully irish hope ya forgive me lol let s say i m kind of an person when temper is lost tv shall be flung acrossthe room and radio bashed lol hmmmm anger management ll have an field day alright lol remember spice whathappened with my radio lol before it wasnt funny but now it s funny to me oh and sorry again about the wall

i dont think its funny. and im half irish. so yeah i do know a thing or two about tempers. im not forgiving u but i am going to let it slide since ur just a newbie.

darkflare83 said:
what the heck i dont even know who you are cookie and i never pm you because i have no clue how to work it now pleae less moronic and more sense k? thanks oh and trust me ya dont wanna mess with me

hey i dont know cookie monster that well...but u cant insult him cuz no one are perfect...same with u...u dont make any sense in other thread that u post!!!!!! so speaking for urself.....dont be mean to cookie since u dont know who he is dont insult him ...never know ur cud be wrong abt him....and dont judge people by their intelligent ...read this NO ONE ARE PERFECT!!!!!!! :roll: :ugh:

Peace everyone, let bygones be bygones. darkflare83 apologised & I accept it even though everything was a simple misunderstanding. :) Just keep continue having a sense of humour here in AD.

amen to that cookie you re right heh and fei ku i wasnt insulting cookie it was an misunderstanding i thought she was insulting me but i was wrong she was just joking i didnt see that so yes i was wrong so fei ku please chill out ok? but thanks for caring heh

and i thank you from the bottom of my very soul for your forgiveness thank you

well sorry forbeing poetic i m just expressing my thanks to cookie through possible means ;which is one sentence of poem so please fei relax

darkflare83 said:
well sorry forbeing poetic i m just expressing my thanks to cookie through possible means ;which is one sentence of poem so please fei relax

hi can i add you to talk in aim

you sound cool to talk :mrgreen:

darkflare83 said:

hmm... im half irish i guess thats where i get my stubborn temper from lol....

OhioRelayGuy said:
take a chill pill aj , you are too tense !!

wow...take a chill pill? lol are we in 5th grade again? im not tense at all brother. i dont know who u think ur talkin to.

okay i can see this thread is gonna cause some problems MODS: please either remove it or freeze it. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back