just to clear some stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiceHD

Reaction score
im not single.. still am not.

i am not interested in dating anybody else.

only thing i am interested in is friendship.

so if anybody here got the idea that i might be interested in someone else on AD the answer is no.

(i wont name anybody but some people who reads this will know what im talking about)

so if u guys want to date other people that im friends with ..GO AHEAD! dont worry i wont snag him :-P i still have my man thank you very much.

hello i m sure ya know me and i woujld like your sn and contact me will ya i m your bestest of best friend with red hair well its different color right now lol and sorry about mel asking you to be my date i wasnt really interested in you only as bestfriend besides i know you dont want to lose me as bestfriend and also it ll feel like going out with an sister it kinda feel weird lol good to hear from ya duditte contact me will ya?

i know who you are darkflare :) and dont worry about it.. it was about two other people who seem to think im gonna cheat on my man no matter what i say so i got frustrated and decided to post it here for them to see.

then let me kick their asses i ll enjoy it wonder if their face ll break like the radio when i bashed it in? lolololol and feel free to im me thru aim i its darksniper83 im me ok? you are obviously on computer so im me so i can chat with you and give you an update with my life

:-P lol okay check your pm

i just gave u my aim sn

uhhh shit i m new in this alldeaf lol how do i recieve your aim sn? lol

oh ok never mind i figured it out lol ok i just saw some really freaky simley lol oh and dont put on invisible on me k? that way i ll know whenever ya are online and you know me i never bother you or pushed the wrong button if i did i always make you laugh after that lolololololololol sorryabout the manical laughter i m kinda nutty arent i? heh and mind start playing eve online? i would like to have some deaf company there heh up to ya duditte

lol okay look at very top of the website and do u see this?

Welcome, darkflare83.
You last visited: Today at 09:45 AM
Private Messages: # Unread, Total ###.

if u do click on the private messages it will show you my pm

by the way i have to go to my school now.. .will be back around 9ish at night

ok see ya later duditte have fun in school hmm writing staring writing must be really fun lol just im me at nightafter 9 i ll be online

:shock:

Oh my!!! Such dirty details between SpiceHD and darkflare83!! Tsk tsk.. darkflare83 accidently PMed me the salicious details.. :shock:

what the heck i dont even know who you are cookie and i never pm you because i have no clue how to work it now pleae less moronic and more sense k? thanks oh and trust me ya dont wanna mess with me

darkflare83 said:
what the heck i dont even know who you are cookie and i never pm you because i have no clue how to work it now pleae less moronic and more sense k? thanks oh and trust me ya dont wanna mess with me

hey dude....watch ur mouth alright? dont talk to her like that. she was just joking around with u. and u are wasting space with ur conversation that can take place in either a private message, or aim or yahoo, or msn or any other messaging device.

i dont want u to ever threaten her like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back