Just let you know that we leave Germany for

Looking at a postcard which DD posted here, the pic is awesome! Very very nice. No wonder Leibling fell in love with the country's beauties. :)

I got a postcard from dear darling Liebling for my birthday and was asked to scan and post it here...so enjoy!!!

michedj3.jpg

Received a postcard from Italy today, and was asked to show it here - enjoy!!!

Thank you for the p/c :)

*stunned surprise* Have not got your post card yet.. I bet Canada post office is total snail and slowest service ever I had! USA post office is the best service and faster service ever I seen my own eyes front of you guys shown picture of post card...

I'm thinking am I getting antsy and checking my mailbox... *chuckles*

Btw looking great post card you have gotten from Liebling, so quite beautiful country you've visited there!

Thank You for the lovely post card. Which part of Italy did you go to? I didnt realize, it is so beautiful.

I´m glad that some of you received postcard safety.

GalaxyAngel, I´m surprised that it´s slowly to arrive Canada because Canada is not far away from America... Australia is half world from Europe... - got postcard... :eek3: I posted the postcards on the same time... I´m sure you will get postcard tomorrow... (hopefully)

Photos will be post under Picture Section today... (this evening)

Looking at a postcard which DD posted here, the pic is awesome! Very very nice. No wonder Leibling fell in love with the country's beauties. :)

Yeah, that´s why we have no time to visit Venice and Verona. :D We will next year. You will be shock when you see more photos soon.

Back