Just let you know that we leave Germany for

Wow! *Gasp* I'm so jealous of you, Liebling. Take me with you. I beg you. :bowdown:

Have a great time! Please be safe and have as much fun as you can! Looks awesome too--do take great care now! :)

Wow...sounds interesting to travel around. Can I go with you? :) Have a great time on your trip and becareful!!

Have a safe trip and Have FUN !!!
Geez, I wish I go & meet you there :)

awww :hug:

I have open case for you all jump in my case.. If yes, better hurry up...:D

26_9_16.gif

*** Someday I would love go see in Italy!!!

Have fun , peace , safe trip!!

Phillips

Ur kidding me, only 6 hours to other country. I guess it is big here in USA except for Mexico from here to there only 3 hours. Friend of mine her cousins came here for two weeks recently from Italy. They said wow here too far from other countries.

Have a blast time there. :)

Ur kidding me, only 6 hours to other country. I guess it is big here in USA except for Mexico from here to there only 3 hours. Friend of mine her cousins came here for two weeks recently from Italy. They said wow here too far from other countries.

Have a blast time there. :)

Yes your country is a biggest to Europe.

Example: L.A to New York = 3 days drive...
North to South America = 5 to 7 days drive... Right?
My friends visited America and told me that they need to take small plane if they want to visit to next states... It´s too long way and also strict speed limit which in Europe is not... They use car to visit next Euro countries instead of take plane... I would say rare people take plane than use car.

Here in Germany...

We will stop in Austria for break before drive to Italy... Austria is only 2 hours away from my area, south Germany... but for North Germany to Austria, France, Italy,... is over 8 to 10 hours drive...

Where I live is more close to different countries (Austria, France, Italy, Rep. Czech., Switerzland etc) to North Germany... North Germany is only close to Holland... It would take us 8 to 9 hours drive from my area to Holland and North Germany.

Forgive me for not post here an earlier...

Spend 4 days in Lake Garda, Italy is really wonderful... Weather is great... It´s shame that 4 days is not enough. We want to go there again for week holiday next August 2007. We have been went to Italy often but the town, we really like.... is Sirmione. We have no time to visit Verona and Venice... We were toooo busy to fanastic Sirmione town... I´m going to add some photos...

I mailed postcards to my friends... you know who... Please scan and post here or at my other thread "Postcard" because the glass of scanner is broke... :(

We arrived Simione after 5 and half hours drive and have a rest and learn to know about town... then next day to Garaland Amusement Park and then other day again to Amusement Park. We met Italian deafies there. We were fanastic their beautiful sign language. We used our body language to communicate with them... We have wonderful time... We swapped our email address but we have to use tranlsation online... :D They came from Venice. It´s shame that we met once... They have to go back home straight way and work...

We also met Eypian man at Market as well... He sign Eypian language because his sister is deaf. We used body language... It´s hard to communicate with him but it works... He can speak German... He taught us how to sign Eypian language from Monday to Sunday... Toooooo different... :eek3: He said that he would love to marry deafies... I asked him why? He said that sign language and body language fanastic him... :eek3: He offered us 50% off to buy things from his market...

We forget our visit plan to Verona to fall love in Sirmonire... We promised that we will visit Venice and Verona next year... We will stay there for one week. You will understand when you see the photos of Sirmonire...

Sadly, we have to go back home... so we drove left side of seaside up to North Italy for break then go drive to Austria for break then to Germany. Before we leave, we met Italian man who feel sorry for us deafies... :eek3: Guess what? He gave me 3 leather jackets as gift... :eek3: I was like :confused: and told him that why he gave me 3 jackets for? He said he feel sorry for us deafies... I want to ask him again... He ignored my question and tell me to put 3 jackets back to my car... few minutes later then he asked us to support him for gasoline...We were like huh? We told him that we have no money enough as we need money for us to eat and drink... My boys begged me to give him money... He is nice man who give me leather jacket blah blah..... I feel like rrrrruurrrrhhhhh to my boys for label me as bad heart person... I gave him €25 (around $32) for my boys´s sake. He thanks us and drove off and leave us with 3 leather jackets.. I stared at 3 leather jackets... huh? :confused: Unfortunlately, I don´t like the taste of leather jackets... I´m going to sell them to ebay... but we have to check with leather shop with 3 jackets tomorrow what´s the material for before I sell them to ebay.

Anyway, we drove around 100 km seasides up to North Italy for break.... then go to Austria for break then go back home to Germany 1.30 am...

The pictures will come soon at under picture section.

Awesome, what an interesting travel story !!
I'm sure that you will never forget this experience.
:thumb:

Wow.. sounds like you all have a great time. Can you pm me the pictures of the leather jackets.. because of Christmas ya know? I will pm you in a min! :ty:

Forgive me for not post here an earlier...

Spend 4 days in Lake Garda, Italy is really wonderful... Weather is great... It´s shame that 4 days is not enough. We want to go there again for week holiday next August 2007. We have been went to Italy often but the town, we really like.... is Sirmione. We have no time to visit Verona and Venice... We were toooo busy to fanastic Sirmione town... I´m going to add some photos...

I mailed postcards to my friends... you know who... Please scan and post here or at my other thread "Postcard" because the glass of scanner is broke... :(

We arrived Simione after 5 and half hours drive and have a rest and learn to know about town... then next day to Garaland Amusement Park and then other day again to Amusement Park. We met Italian deafies there. We were fanastic their beautiful sign language. We used our body language to communicate with them... We have wonderful time... We swapped our email address but we have to use tranlsation online... :D They came from Venice. It´s shame that we met once... They have to go back home straight way and work...

We also met Eypian man at Market as well... He sign Eypian language because his sister is deaf. We used body language... It´s hard to communicate with him but it works... He can speak German... He taught us how to sign Eypian language from Monday to Sunday... Toooooo different... :eek3: He said that he would love to marry deafies... I asked him why? He said that sign language and body language fanastic him... :eek3: He offered us 50% off to buy things from his market...

We forget our visit plan to Verona to fall love in Sirmonire... We promised that we will visit Venice and Verona next year... We will stay there for one week. You will understand when you see the photos of Sirmonire...

Sadly, we have to go back home... so we drove left side of seaside up to North Italy for break then go drive to Austria for break then to Germany. Before we leave, we met Italian man who feel sorry for us deafies... :eek3: Guess what? He gave me 3 leather jackets as gift... :eek3: I was like :confused: and told him that why he gave me 3 jackets for? He said he feel sorry for us deafies... I want to ask him again... He ignored my question and tell me to put 3 jackets back to my car... few minutes later then he asked us to support him for gasoline...We were like huh? We told him that we have no money enough as we need money for us to eat and drink... My boys begged me to give him money... He is nice man who give me leather jacket blah blah..... I feel like rrrrruurrrrhhhhh to my boys for label me as bad heart person... I gave him €25 (around $32) for my boys´s sake. He thanks us and drove off and leave us with 3 leather jackets.. I stared at 3 leather jackets... huh? :confused: Unfortunlately, I don´t like the taste of leather jackets... I´m going to sell them to ebay... but we have to check with leather shop with 3 jackets tomorrow what´s the material for before I sell them to ebay.

Anyway, we drove around 100 km seasides up to North Italy for break.... then go to Austria for break then go back home to Germany 1.30 am...

The pictures will come soon at under picture section.

Hey Liebling, Thanks for the post card, I wish I was there with you...Beautiful view..

Hey Liebling, Thanks for the post card, I wish I was there with you...Beautiful view..

It´s good to see you here after long time no see... :hug: Yeah, I am sure that we would have great fun together... :D

Leibling,

Sound like you had a fanastic time in Italy. It's good that you have met some deafies along the way and learnt some of their sign languages. OH yes, it is different to see their way of signing. Wow! lucky you for getting 3 leather jackets from the guy.
I would like to visit europe somedays in the future. :)

Thanks for sharing with us about your trips. ;)

I got a postcard from dear darling Liebling for my birthday and was asked to scan and post it here...so enjoy!!!

michedj3.jpg

Last edited:
Back