just got back from the drs office

i think its these glasses..they are "solo bambinis" or..whatever. i think with a traditional metal frame, it might work better..these things smush his face too much..but they are so cute!!!!

We have had toddlers in our program with HAs and glasses. They have had no problems with them.

Do you think they fitted him with the wrong straps? It must be frustrating for Mum to constantly have to put his aides back on.

i think its these glasses..they are "solo bambinis" or..whatever. i think with a traditional metal frame, it might work better..these things smush his face too much..but they are so cute!!!!

Oh, he is just the most adorable little guy evah and I could just eat him up. :giggle:

They are cute! And Frankie is very cute too!

But I think you are right about metal glasses working better with HAs than plastic glasses. They tend to be thinner. If it continues to be hard for Frankie to keep the eyeglasses on, maybe you can get the plastic temples (side pieces) replaced with metal ones?

FWIW, I wear HAs and when I go shopping for eyeglasses I look for the ones with metal temples. Less weight on the ears.

frankglasses4.jpg

he feels a lot better now! he is even wearing his glasses for me for a change :) :)
(ignore messy bed)

Those glasses have style. They make him look like the studious college type.:lol:

4117 - Huggie Aids

Here is a link to the retainers I was thinking about , actually called Huggies. That can help with keeping the hearing aids in.

oh yeah I 4got to mention that I have an oval-round shaped frames with hearts on it and it can go over my very small, tiny hearing aids :D

plus my frames are purple!

I would be really hard to put regular glasses on a squirmy toddler.

Back