Just be YOURSELF!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHESSH!!! :popcorn: here we go again

That is enough, you all ain't gotta tell me over and over again to go out and meet people and do something for fun....

I said okay...
now let this be the last post.

The End.

yep yep, welcome to crazy world because its never funny.. :| :dunno: life goes on... Missy P{edited}... get a life. thats that..

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys will keep posting, after I told you guys I got it, and then have MODS to close this thread, because you guys can't even stop posting on here.

MODS, go ahead and close this thread.

That is the only reason the MODS close threads, cause everybody wanna have the last say. :whistle:

That is sad, there is nobody I like here on this forum.

And they suggest me go out there and meet people. Yuk!!!!

I just wanted to know what I can do to get along with people better.
Before I go out there again.
But I haven't made one best friend on here.

Why people are so mean?

neither have i, i lost all of my best friends but we are close and good friends now, i never had a chance to trust them because i dont usually tells them everything that i wanted them to seal it with me.. but yet, mostly friends of theirs already know my basically secrets (just a minor secrets) so then i just let this go n hold myself back but i can make a new best friend and its gonna takes a while to regain my trust for them.

I will be SMAHT said:
neither have i, i lost all of my best friends but we are close and good friends now, i never had a chance to trust them because i dont usually tells them everything that i wanted them to seal it with me.. but yet, mostly friends of theirs already know my basically secrets (just a minor secrets) so then i just let this go n hold myself back but i can make a new best friend and its gonna takes a while to regain my trust for them.

I thought we were friends. I just want an understanding friend.

right as if you need to tone down ur expression on being depressing on another issues if u want to express, tell that to ur momma so then she willl might give u a flavor.

I will be SMAHT said:
right as if you need to tone down ur expression on being depressing on another issues if u want to express, tell that to ur momma so then she willl might give u a flavor.

you don't know my mom. she didn't even mess with you. I didn't talk about your mom.

if you want a friend here, then better change the way you behave in here because LOT of people dont like ones who WHINES or post something that is pointless and try piss other people because you wont LISTEN or TAKE one of ADVICES.

Shiva said:
if you want a friend here, then better change the way you behave in here because LOT of people dont like ones who WHINES or post something that is pointless and try piss other people because you wont LISTEN or TAKE one of ADVICES.

:werd:

Shiva said:

but I don't like it when someone talk about mom like that. How can I befriend with someone like that?

no shiva says about in GENERAL but not about "mother" thing, {edited}!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back