Just be YOURSELF!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss*Pinocchio said:
But I guess I see why USA and this world are so messed up... cause
everyone is so unfair to each other.

Im going to say three words:

SNAP OUT OF IT!

Enough of this melodrama. There is no need for you to whine/complain/exaggerate. Yes world is unfair but I dont sit on my azz, complaining. I keep going and look for little joys in my day to day life. Life is too short to waste. Why waste your prime years, complaining when you could be out there enjoying what God has given to you?

I refuse to enable you. You need to take power back into your hands and stop acting like a person who has NOTHING in this world. You have a lot more than you think you do but you keep looking at what you DONT have.

This is all Im going to say. I am tired of coming to AD only to see you making posts to talk about your own miseries. We all have our own problems but you dont see me making threads so that people can pity me.

I may get in trouble here for speaking up but I am very very compelled to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! You damn well know that you are intelligent woman but using victim ploys to gain attention which only makes you look bad. You wont gain respect in that. Character forms when you live up to your own responsibility etc.

*stepping off on her soap box*

Steel said:
getting up and doing something for yourself could help, without whining and stuff so...seriously, being depressed or moody about whatever problems you have won't help unless you do something about them...sitting around when you still have problems around you by drinkin or smoking or being horny isn't goin to make your problems go away until you solve them.

I don't drink alcohol, but just once a year,, cause fuzzy navel was
available at the time in the refrigerator, and there wasn't any sodas and I didn't want water... so I just drank my mom's fuzzy navel.

And I don't smoke either.

Meg said:
Im going to say three words:

SNAP OUT OF IT!

Enough of this melodrama. There is no need for you to whine/complain/exaggerate. Yes world is unfair but I dont sit on my azz, complaining. I keep going and look for little joys in my day to day life. Life is too short to waste. Why waste your prime years, complaining when you could be out there enjoying what God has given to you?

but I demand respect and justice and fairness, I saw another person posting phone conversation, and you guys said I can't do that.
And it isn't fair. I don't want to go through life when people judging me and tell me don't do this and don't do that, while others can do this and that...
How can I enjoy life like that? That seem discrimination to me.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
but I demand respect and justice and fairness, I saw another person posting phone conversation, and you guys said I can't do that.
And it isn't fair. I don't want to go through life when people judging me and tell me don't do this and don't do that, while others can do this and that...
How can I enjoy life like that? That seem discrimination to me.

You demand respect?????? You want us to respect you after posting that X rated convo between you and that man. That would never get my respect for sure!!!!!! Geez.

I am not judging you. I am simply telling you that you need to snap out of it. I am always judged anyway ...every one of us is judged constantly but I dont go around making a case out of it. Why? Because I know myself! That is what keeps me going. I know myself...I have respect and dignity for myself so I dont give shit who judges me. Let them judge me for all I care. They dont have anything better to do than sit around and judge. Im not gonna lower myself to their level.

Face it, you seem to think you are the only one who gets judged or wahtnot. But you are wrong. EVERY ONE OF US are always judged or have problems or whatever but it is up to us to determine whether we should be victims or not.

Meg said:
You demand respect?????? You want us to respect you after posting that X rated convo between you and that man. That would never get my respect for sure!!!!!! Geez.

I am not judging you. I am simply telling you that you need to snap out of it. I am always judged anyway ...every one of us is judged constantly but I dont go around making a case out of it. Why? Because I know myself! That is what keeps me going. I know myself...I have respect and dignity for myself so I dont give shit who judges me. Let them judge me for all I care. They dont have anything better to do than sit around and judge. Im not gonna lower myself to their level.

Face it, you seem to think you are the only one who gets judged or wahtnot. But you are wrong. EVERY ONE OF US are always judged or have problems or whatever but it is up to us to determine whether we should be victims or not.

I know, but
I feel that man who did the cybered se* disrespect me, when I told him stop. But he did it anyway... and I just disrespect him back.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I know, but
I feel that man who did the cybered se* disrespect me, when I told him stop. But he did it anyway... and I just disrespect him back.

Look, he did not put a gun to your head. You could have logged out of the computer but you did not. Stop blaming it on him. It takes two people to carry out such conversation.

I really dont want to continue this, MissP. I have already stated what I needed to say.

THink twice and hard about it.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I know, but
ssssooo...why would you still talk to that guy when he still disrespect you?

oh thats right...what's that word I'm lookin for?

that "h" word that means excitment or something...?

eh you get the picture. :ugh:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I know, but

sorry for going :topic: here... but... AHEM... but did you... AHEM ... get .... (gulping) F I R E D??? :| or something??? since i thought you got a job??? or had a job??? :confused:

FeistyChick said:
sorry for going :topic: here... but... AHEM... but did you... AHEM ... get .... (gulping) F I R E D??? :| or something??? since i thought you got a job??? or had a job??? :confused:

no, I quit. I only worked one day on the job.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
well nobody did anything when that man posted his phone call conversation with the Ip-Relay and trying to get interpreter to show up
at his job interview, and the interpreter can't show up cause he had to make appointment first,, but it was the last minute, and he needed interpreter...
and then he said he went to job interview without interpreter, and alll,
you guys remember that thread, right,
why you guys or the MODS didn't locked his up,, for posting private phone calls???? Why attack me for and be so hard on me, but
let the other one get away?
I didn't read that topic so I don't know what you were talking about but I am sure that person were asking for help or whatever... According to your words, he was seeking for the help for that interpreting situation and AllDeaf is a perfect community for him to find some answers or help him understanding what he needs to do or whatever. But what you did is completely different. I don't see any justified reason for you to do that at all.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Seem like a revenge to me.
Ok so I guess that you don't know the difference between wrong and right? And what you think is your own thoughts but it is not about revenge. I am beyond that pre-maturely level.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Well if I be myself, then nobody will not like me, and I am trying to improve myself so that I can have more friends.
That's a issue you need to work on. It is your decision to make, not ours.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I know, but I feel that man who did the cybered se* disrespect me, when I told him stop. But he did it anyway... and I just disrespect him back.
If you feel that he disrespects you... just block him by then. It is not that hard.

Steel said:
ssssooo...why would you still talk to that guy when he still disrespect you?

oh thats right...what's that word I'm lookin for?

that "h" word that means excitment or something...?

eh you get the picture. :ugh:

I couldn't find the IM block button, AOL is very complicated now.
Sometimes I can't even notify AOL, cause there isn't any button there.
And you gotta look up where you can copy and paste the conversation...
but anyway... sometimes AOL staff don't do anything.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I couldn't find the IM block button, AOL is very complicated now.
Sometimes I can't even notify AOL, cause there isn't any button there.
And you gotta look up where you can copy and paste the conversation...
but anyway... sometimes AOL staff don't do anything.
Right-click (mouse) on any screen name and you will see the 'block' feature.

Magatsu said:
Right-click (mouse) on any screen name and you will see the 'block' feature.

oh, now I know how to do it, thank you. why can't they just put the block button on the IM then many people won't have to call AOL to figure out
how to block unwanted IM.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
no, I quit. I only worked one day on the job.
so....one day on the job and then ta-da! you quit?

ooooooooooookay. good luck on your freedom.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
oh, now I know how to do it, thank you. why can't they just put the block button on the IM then many people won't have to call AOL to figure out
how to block unwanted IM.
... you know, I don't have to keep embrassassing you by telling you that you DO have a brain...

Miss P, instead of posting the X-rated conversation in the other thread, why didn't you just report him to AOL, then block him and/or just turn off your IM? I understand he did wrong to you, but you need to turn the other cheek, and just report him. Two wrongs don't make it right.

If you are bored with life, why don't you try any of these:

1. volunteer at an organization.
2. go with a Singles group at your church....they always have fun stuff.
3. Solve a complicated puzzle or two....like Steel said, you do have a brain.
4. Go to a class that you enjoy (maybe new college courses).
5. Go see a movie that has rear window captioning.

There are other plenty of things you can see and do in the world. How about camping somewhere? If you have the money, you can rent a log cabin which has all the things necessary for people to need, instead of being in a tent where you have to bring in a sleeping bag and other things...then you can go swimming, fishing, hiking, canoeing, and lots of other fun things.

Sitting at home playing with your computer isn't going to help you in the long run....you need to do something that only YOU can enjoy in life. Try any of the above activities, and your life will NOT be boring. :)

Well, you quit after one day on the job? How are you going to get Social Security or any money when you reach 80? How are you going to pay for anything after your Mom is gone? You need to think about these things before too long.

I have been working in the courthouse for 3 years....I have no regrets of working. I know I am saving money for my future. What about you, Miss P? Personally, I think it's foolish that you have quit for one day.....you need paychecks to save money for your car, a house, etc. There no where else around "paychecks" that can help you get these things. Your life won't be boring if you do have a job too. :)

I hope you understand what I am saying here.....only YOU can go out there and make a difference.

Oh, and take a look at my signature below. That's a good thing to think about too. :)

Miss P if you do have 2 DEGREES, then PROVE IT by say what kind of degrees do you have and showing that you are actually smarter according to 2 degrees that you holding in your own hand. Otherwise if you dont then we wont believe you. MISS P{edited}, THE reason I dont believe you have 2 degrees is because of few things I can tell from here:

you are lazy.
you dont want to deal with problems or face the reality.
you quit from the job after only ONE DAY working at warehouse not professional position.
Whine too much.
THINK like a QUEEN because YOU only pick what YOU want to do.

There that my opinion on YOU now I hope you realize what you are doing to yourself (think to myself she probably wont realize it anyway)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to show how weird some people are on the internet of AOL....

I wasn't asking for advice.

Some posters posted x rated photos and being silly....
so I was just being silly...

Miss P, i think your afraid of going into real world because it willl be hard. Honey...into real world is very challeneg and its a good expreince for me. which u should do. STOP whine. use those 2 degrees that u have and move on with ur life!!!

Oakley_04 said:
Miss P, i think your afraid of going into real world because it willl be hard. Honey...into real world is very challeneg and its a good expreince for me. which u should do. STOP whine. use those 2 degrees that u have and move on with ur life!!!

okay oakley...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back