Jury recommends death sentence for Cleveland Serial Killer

Wrongfully convicted and wrongfully acquitted mean the same thing to different people.

Wrongfully convicted means:
  • Someone is punished for a crime they did not commit
  • The actual criminal remains free
  • The victim does not receive justice for being wronged
  • Justice system receives "black eye"

Wrongfully acquitted means:
  • Nobody is punished for the crime
  • The actual criminal remains free
  • The victim does not receive justice for being wronged
  • Justice system receives "black eye"

Bottom line: juries make mistakes. Wrongfully convicted and put to death, to me, means manslaughter by the government. Even one time is too many. If you do not see this, feel free to discuss this with the family of the "wrongfully" executed prisoner.

I have even provided names of a couple of those "wrongfully" executed men. Their families shouldn't be too difficult to locate.

I have even provided names of a couple of those "wrongfully" executed men. Their families shouldn't be too difficult to locate.

Well done. I doubt there is any impending conference scheduled between these "wrongfully sibling-depleted families" and one said "rolling7" but I will keep my eyes open for updates.

Well done. I doubt there is any impending conference scheduled between these "wrongfully sibling-depleted families" and one said "rolling7" but I will keep my eyes open for updates.

Let me know when you hear something.:laugh2:

City finally demolishes home of Anthony Sowell!!!

Neighborhood reflects after home of Anthony Sowell is demolished by city (video) | cleveland.com

111206053329-sowell-house-demolished-story-top.jpg

I'm still waiting on someone to prove he was "wrongfully convicted".

If that is not the case, he is totally worthy of the death penalty as justice for the victims.

I'm still waiting on someone to prove he was "wrongfully convicted".

If that is not the case, he is totally worthy of the death penalty as justice for the victims.

When did the victims hire you to speak for them?

They didn't. I was speaking IMO. One thing I do know is that if they needed someone to speak for them they would choose me over a pro-criminal you.

Oh, this is the thread where rollin7 claimed that there has never been, past or present, an innocent put to death or on death row. That statement doesn't even need any sort of rebuttal. Pure lunacy.

They didn't. I was speaking IMO. One thing I do know is that if they needed someone to speak for them they would choose me over a pro-criminal you.

:laugh2: You are a hoot!

Your opinion is just that. An opinion. It isn't even an opinion supported with accurate information. Just an opinion based on your overactive amygdala.

Too bad AD does not give out erasers so you could go back and erase all your old posts. They all adds up to facts.

Too bad AD does not give out erasers so you could go back and erase all your old posts. They all adds up to facts.

Exactly. My posts add up to facts. Your posts, on the other hand, add up to a bunch of disjointed and misinformed rants.

Exactly. My posts add up to facts. Your posts, on the other hand, add up to a bunch of disjointed and misinformed rants.

Ok it's not nice of me to say this but rolling7's posts come across a bit loony. :P

Back