Jurors reach verdict in death penalty trial of Boston Marathon bomber

Reba

Retired Terp
Premium Member
Reaction score

there wasnt any doubt...but he got the front cover of rolling stone so.....

Guilty on all 30 counts. Next, penalty phase, with death penalty on the table.

Good!!! I want to visit the prison and go to his cell and punch in his face all way I can.

you be in long que forax..I don't like capital punishment but exceptions can be made and this evil man is one.The misery this creep has given to innocent families pray they see juctice asap

If he get the death sentence he could become a martyr to the terrorists . It does bug me that we spend money to keep him alive only to be able to give a the death sentence .

Felt good! but sad about victims that they do not deserve it!

Great!!! Guilty but Massachusetts state have no death penalty?

Guilty on all 30 counts. Next, penalty phase, with death penalty on the table.

Unfortunately, that won't happen. The defense will working overtime to make people forget about the eight year old boy that lost his life, and his sister, also a child, who lost her leg. The best we can expect from a Liberal, Democratic state is prison.

I expect him to write a book about "his cause"and attract a cult following much like Manson.

Laura

Unfortunately, that won't happen. The defense will working overtime to make people forget about the eight year old boy that lost his life, and his sister, also a child, who lost her leg. The best we can expect from a Liberal, Democratic state is prison.

I expect him to write a book about "his cause"and attract a cult following much like Manson.

Laura

I was a Democrat for years and was always for the death sentence as long there was an enough evidence to prove the right person was being killed and I want to see this happen now ! I an NOT a Democrat now. I voted to have a death sentence in the pass. I do hate the way news keeping flashing his photo on TV! It should the victims photos being showed
especially the one of the little boy holding his sign saying " Peace , stop hurting people" :(

Last edited:
It would be nice if he could be executed by a bomb identical to the ones he and his brother used.

It would be nice if he could be executed by a bomb identical to the ones he and his brother used.
Human Rights group disagrees with you, even though he should get the same death. In America, we are soft unlike Muslim countries.

Is it just cheaper to lock him up and not fight with appeal processes

Let other imates have a shot at him.

Laura

He alrieady has a following...in his religon he is a hero...hes been on the cover od rolling stone which i found disgusting frankly..
I dont read the rag, but wtf!!

If he get the death sentence he could become a martyr to the terrorists . It does bug me that we spend money to keep him alive only to be able to give a the death sentence .

I think that will happen,sadly it a when not if

Back