Jurors reach verdict in death penalty trial of Boston Marathon bomber

This made me sick that taxpayers have to pay his lawyers when we have kids going to bed hungry every night !

This made me sick that taxpayers have to pay his lawyers when we have kids going to bed hungry every night !
Oh, really? We pay taxes to his public defender lawyer who worked so hard to defend him? Most of them don't work hard to defend the defendants, I believe since those lawyers earn lower pay than private ones.

Simple, drop him into ADMAX Florence and forget him.

ADMAX Florence is known as "The Tomb"

Unfortunately, not all systems create equal.

If you are worry about hungry kids so why are you not stepping up to help them? You all is talk, talk, talk, no action.

it does not make me sick at all. it's applaudable. all defendants have right to counsel. do not confuse them with some high-priced lawyers defending for rich crooks.

to deprive all defendants of constitutional and legal rights just because of a personal feeling does make me sick. get over it and step above it. see the big picture.

I hope he is going to be in solitary confinement for rest of his life. He will go crazy being alone.

ADMAX has that, there is no shared cells there, and never more than one out of cell at a time in each pods, they are allowed only an hour out for no less than 24 hours. Next to impossible to escape, and chat with other inmate. Very, very solidatry prison. Google up and u see, eerie scary place to be stuck.

If an inmate has heart attack, minimum response time is 2 hours. Everything is interlocked meaning cant go though fast. Very secured place.

I hope he is going to be in solitary confinement for rest of his life. He will go crazy being alone.

ADMAX has that, there is no shared cells there, and never more than one out of cell at a time in each pods, they are allowed only an hour out for no less than 24 hours. Next to impossible to escape, and chat with other inmate. Very, very solidatry prison. Google up and u see, eerie scary place to be stuck.

If an inmate has heart attack, minimum response time is 2 hours. Everything is interlocked meaning cant go though fast. Very secured place.

I think supermax should be in southern states with extreme heat - no fan, no AC in cell so he is going suffering from brutal heat, along with tiny cell.

Unabomber is there...

Back