Judge rules California's ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional

Do you always answer questions with a question? No, I am not high because it is impossible to get high on the real truth.

Real truth?:laugh2: That's a good one. So, if you aren't high, I guess you are just opinionated and intolerant. Perhaps delusional, since you seem to think you are in possession of the "real truth".:giggle:

Wirelessly posted

I think he found reality, and found the strength to get off meth, but the whole ordeal didn't leave him intact.

I know, my best friend was an ex-convict; brilliant man, but I am not sure if his drug history baked his brain and re-wired a few...

Wirelessly posted

I think he found reality, and found the strength to get off meth, but the whole ordeal didn't leave him intact.

I know, my best friend was an ex-convict; brilliant man, but I am not sure if his drug history baked his brain and re-wired a few...

Yeah, those brain cells don't regenerate.

Real truth?:laugh2: That's a good one. So, if you aren't high, I guess you are just opinionated and intolerant. Perhaps delusional, since you seem to think you are in possession of the "real truth".:giggle:

Opionionated.....yes, about each and every issue, you should be too
Delusional....yes, just like you and everyone else...until we find out what is really true, then we are no longer delusional
Intolerant...yes, of course, but only of lazy people...those who say "I believe" or "I don't believe" because they are too lazy to find out the truth and then say "I know"

Delusional....yes, just like you and everyone else...until we find out what is really true, then we are no longer delusional
"

I know the Truth.....and the Truth wins by a knockout

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsl090xQYKE]YouTube - CARL ''THE TRUTH''' WILLIAMS KNOCKS OUT BOWEN[/ame]

Back