Judge Denies Bail, Takes Lindsay Lohan Into Custody

WHO CARE! I am so sick of hearing about Lohan and Paris Hilton , they both are real loser!

Exclusives Story

Lindsay Lohan May Leave Jail Soon
Lindsay Lohan May Leave Jail Soon - Crime & Courts, Lindsay Lohan : People.com

Lindsay Lohan sent back to jail
BBC News - Lindsay Lohan sent back to jail

Lindsay Lohan to leave jail within hours after judge overturns ruling to deny her bail
Lindsay Lohan to leave jail within hours after judge overturns ruling to deny her bail | Mail Online

Lindsay Lohan sent back to jail
Lindsay Lohan sent back to jail - Telegraph

Bail Set After Lindsay Lohan Appeal Succeeds
Lindsay Lohan: Bail Set For Actress After Appeal Over Jail Sentence For Failing Drug Test | Showbiz News | Sky News

she must in jail she is pathetic!! Judge have no excuse let her go as overrules

Lindsay Lohan freed on $300,000 bail
Actress could get 30 days in jail if judge finds she violated probation

LOS ANGELES — Lindsay Lohan was freed from a suburban Los Angeles jail late Friday night, well short of the nearly monthlong stay a judge had intended for the actress following a failed drug test.

Lohan, who stayed in the same cell she occupied during her last stay, was freed at about 11:40 p.m. after posting $300,000 bail, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department spokesman Steve Whitmore told NBC News.

Lindsay Lohan freed from jail after posting bail - Entertainment - Celebrities - TODAYshow.com

updates

Lindsay Lohan Leaves Jail
Lindsay Lohan Leaves Jail - Crime & Courts, Lindsay Lohan : People.com

Lindsay Lohan is a free woman.

The actress was released Friday night after scoring a legal victory when a judge allowed her to post bail despite being previously ordered to stay incarcerated for almost 30 days.

"She's been very cooperative – always has been – the first time, and then the last time," says L.A. Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore. "Let's hope this is the last time."

Lohan, 24, was sprung just before midnight from a Lynwood, Calif., jail after spending less than 14 hours behind bars and later posting $300,000 bail.

She was initially denied bail by Beverly Hills Superior Court Judge Elden Fox, who expected Lohan to serve 29 days behind bars, pending her next hearing. But that order was overruled by a supervising judge after the actress's attorney filed an appeal.

According to the most recent ruling, Lohan must now be fitted – again – with an alcohol-monitoring bracelet within 24 hours of her release. She's also ordered to stay out of places where "alcohol is the chief item of sale."

Lohan is set to return to court on Oct. 22 for a probation violation hearing in her DUI case, which was prompted by a recent failed mandatory drug test.

I know what you meant. But lots of times addiction is far stronger than the good intentions of the addict.

So while she doesn't have to, I think she probably will.

Unfortunately, you're probably right. I think this is what drove the judge to jail her. I guess time will tell.

ah... must be nice to be a very privileged person..... :roll:

Um, parole violation is a misdemeanor in California. While it is probably in her best interest to be locked up for the time being, it would be incredibly difficult to keep her in jail.

Sadly, she has free reign to continue to self destruct. The only way this cycle is going to be broken is if someone has enough courage to step in and place her in a rehab facility or figure out how to force her into treatment against her will. If we step outside of ourselves and look at this for what it is, (forgetting that Lindsey IS a spoiled brat), she's very very ill and needs treatment. Whether or not she gets it, or adheres to treatment conditions, remains to be seen.

Anyone wanna bet how long she will be out in the real world before she fail yet another drug test and taken back to jail? :D

Anyone wanna bet how long she will be out in the real world before she fail yet another drug test and taken back to jail? :D

Well, it depends on when the test is conducted. I think the real question is "How much do you wanna bet how long it will before she uses drugs out in the real world?", and to that, I'd say 1.5 secs!

But, lets also not forget that it's very very easy to get drugs in jail. She may not even have to leave jail before she's on something.

Sad, huh?

I foresee that this poor girl is gonna die from a drug overdose or something drug related that will kill her (i.e. cause her vital systems to shut down from overuse of drugs).

Yiz

Back